Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

has any one had 4 caesarean Lock Rss

hey my name is kadek just found out im around 6 weeks preg and im a bit worried bout how my body will tak a 4 caesarean cause my last baby is only 2 1/2 yr old has any one out there that has has 4 caesarean be4 and how did go
My sister in law had 4 and she said that they got more painful with each one. But as you will find if you read some of the stories for the ladies on here, everyone is different. Let your OBGYN/GP/Midwife know of you concerns and ask plenty of questions. They will have more knowledge of you history and be able to provide you with info on this. I've had three c-section and they have all been a little traumatic, but all of that is soon forgotten. Wish luck with your pregnancy:)
Hi,

I have had 4 ceasers after 1 natural birth. They were all 2 years apart.

I found the y actually got easier as you understood how to move and what you can and cannot do without hurting yourself.

All my babies were between 8 1/2 and 9 1/2 pounds.

With the last ceaser though my uterus ended up with a 15cm tear and was stuck to my bladder. They say this is caused by the size of the babeis and amount of ceasers.
But I was home in 4 days looking after the others and driving within 2 weeks.

Hope this helps,

Jenny
Hi, I've had 4 c/s because pelvis is too small to deliver my bubs. DS1 and DD1 were 2 years apart to the day, DD1 and DS2 are 3.5 years apart and then DS2 and DD2 (surprise bub) are 18 months apart. The 1st c/s was definately the worst as I didn't know what to expect. The other 2 were really straight forward. Number 4 did have it's problems due to my scar stretching to less than 1mm thick but I don't scar well. That was my only complication though and recovery was fine. Just make sure you have an ob you trust and that will listen to you

i have not had 4 yet but i have had 3 c sections within 2 years,my 3rd was with twins and it was too painfull but at the end of the day i would go through anything for my children smile
I have had 4 and will be having my 5th in January. My 4th was my best so hoping this one will be as good.
I have also had four c/sections with 16 1/2 months, 17 1/2 months & 18 months between them. My last I didn't heal as quickly but then I had a kidney infection which wasn't related to the c/section either. I think if your OB thinks it is OK you will be fine. When I had my last my OB told me while he was in there it all looked good if I wanted to go for #5. Which hopefully may not be too far away wink

Good luck.

I have also had four c/sections with 16 1/2 months, 17 1/2 months & 18 months between them. My last I didn't heal as quickly but then I had a kidney infection which wasn't related to the c/section either. I think if your OB thinks it is OK you will be fine. When I had my last my OB told me while he was in there it all looked good if I wanted to go for #5. Which hopefully may not be too far away wink

Good luck.

Hi i have had 4 also. The 1st was an emergency c-section. The others were elective. I had my 2nd when ds was 2, 3rd when dd was nearly 4 and the last when ds was nearly 5 yrs. It probably took me around 4-5 wks to recover witrh the first 3 but the last one was very traumatic but recovered well after 6-7 wks. I think it depends on the individual..if you heal well or not and how the scar is. After ny 3rd child was born they did say to think twice about having any more. But no4 was a surprise and there was a big gap so they said there was no reason why we couldnt go through it. while pregnant they did advise me to get my tubes done once bubs was born. I went ahead with it to be on the safe side. MY last baby was a surprise but dont regret having him for one second. Little saddened i cant have any more babies but im grateful for having 4 beautiful/healthy kids. Good luck and i hope it all works out for you! smile
Sign in to follow this topic