Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

pain after a csection Lock Rss

hey
i had an emergency c-section 3weeks ago. and keep getting an aching pain in the right side feels like under my scar.
im so paranoid it might be the wound on my uterus pulling or something
im really not sure.
did any1 else have anything like this after their c-section?
Only when I had done too much. Just remember that even if otherwise you are feeling well, all your internal wounds and muscles are still healing. Try to spend a day resting and see if that helps - everything except looking after bub will still be there tomorrow, so no housework today!
If you are over doing it although you don't think you are you can get sore. i know with my first i had pain because of the long labour and then having a c-section. With my 2nd c-section had some pain when i tried to lift something to heavy.
If you are worried i'm sure your doctor can check you over and tell you what's going on.
Try and take it easy.

thanks for the replies.
i havent been doing any house work or anything.DF has been doing it all. but since DF's mum left i've had to lift bubs and get off the couch and stuff with him which is abit hard as hes such a big bubba. so i think its abit of a shock to the system to have to do it myself now. lol.
i had c-section with my ds at the end of april this year, i too had pain on the right side of scar, and every time i got up from chair or moved the wrong way it felt like it was pinching. i was told that is the side they start the incision and that side will hurt more than the other, i too had a big bubba, and took longer to heal as i too had to do everything myself, if pain gets too unbearable go to doctors just too be sure.

i had c-section with my ds at the end of april this year, i too had pain on the right side of scar, and every time i got up from chair or moved the wrong way it felt like it was pinching. i was told that is the side they start the incision and that side will hurt more than the other, i too had a big bubba, and took longer to heal as i too had to do everything myself, if pain gets too unbearable go to doctors just too be sure.

thanks. i was real wrried this morning. but its settled down now and DF stayed home from wrk to help out which is great but he cant have be taking days off all the time sad
Sign in to follow this topic