Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Caesarean Births
  5. 3rd C-section but pregnant after only 3 months since last c-section!

3rd C-section but pregnant after only 3 months since last c-section! Lock Rss

Hi ladies just wanting to hear if anyone has ever been in the same situation and had a good outcome....I am 10 weeks pregnant with 3rd baby had two previous c-sections and fell pregnant only 3 month since last c-section and my ob has told me she is not impressed and I am in a high risk of uterine rupture because of my scar being so new.

Just wondering if anyone else has been in the same situation and what was the outcome?? Thanks in advance. smile
I fell pg 4 months after my 2nd c section,my ob said any time after the 6 week check up is ok to fall pg.However, he was surprised to see me so soon!There was no mention of uterine rupture.Best of luck,I am sure you will be fine

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

I fell pg 4 months after my 2nd c section,my ob said any time after the 6 week check up is ok to fall pg.However, he was surprised to see me so soon!There was no mention of uterine rupture.Best of luck,I am sure you will be fine

Thanks yeah she said if it was after my first it would be fine but having two previously the risks are higher unfourtunatly.

Thanks yeah she said if it was after my first it would be fine but having two previously the risks are higher unfourtunatly.

It was my 3rd and if I did not have some health issues(not pregnancy related) would have gone back for a 4th.My ob said 4-5 c sections would have been ok

It was my 3rd!

Oh sorry misread the post oh well I have a good chance then!! Everything ran smoothly for you??

Oh sorry misread the post oh well I have a good chance then!! Everything ran smoothly for you??

yes until the ob knicked my bladder during the section and had to repair it.But pregnancy wise it was all good

yes until the ob knicked my bladder during the section and had to repair it.But pregnancy wise it was all good

Oh no you poor thing! Well I am glad to hear a positive story my ob has scared the heck out of me!

Oh no you poor thing! Well I am glad to hear a positive story my ob has scared the heck out of me!

get another opinion- where do you live?

A lady i know got pregnant about 4 or 5 months after her first c-section and she had a healthy pregnancy but they did put her on bed rest towards the end and she had to see the doctors and midwives more often.

get another opinion- where do you live?

I live in queensland and yeah that could be an option.

A lady i know got pregnant about 4 or 5 months after her first c-section and she had a healthy pregnancy but they did put her on bed rest towards the end and she had to see the doctors and midwives more often.

My ob has said this too me aswell bed rest at end and more ultrasounds etc.... Glad to hear it was a healthy pregnancy. smile
When i had my last c-section the doctor said i see you back in a year and i said no you will not. He said alot of people who he done a c-section for come back without many problems.

I would go and talk to another doctor. I had one say one thing and my last doctor said another.
I'm going back for my 3rd baby when we ttc next august.

wishing you a stress free pregnancy.

Sign in to follow this topic