Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Caesarean Births
  5. hospital stay after caesarean question

hospital stay after caesarean question Lock Rss

I just thought I would let you all know how it went this morning. Spoke to the midwife and she said that they are there to support my decision whether it be formula or breastfeeding. And that there is nothing wrong with choosing formula. I feel heaps better especially if I am going to have to be at the hospital by myself smile
next appointment will be with the doctor to arrange a date for the c-section

Thanks for all the replies I have a midwife appointment this morning so I will check with her about support for formula feeding, I do know that I am required to supply formula and bottles and that's alright.
Tarn-397 Good Luck with your c-section on the 12th hope everything goes well

Thanks Dakota's mummy grin...Hope all goes good for you too!

I just thought I would let you all know how it went this morning. Spoke to the midwife and she said that they are there to support my decision whether it be formula or breastfeeding. And that there is nothing wrong with choosing formula. I feel heaps better especially if I am going to have to be at the hospital by myself smile
next appointment will be with the doctor to arrange a date for the c-section

That's great! Good support from health professionals & others around you is important whatever decision you make smile

I also thought of another thing after a c-section-

you may not feel like eating much at all for awhile.

After DD1's birth (natural) I ate big meals & always snacked. I thought it would be the same the second time around, but after the c-section I was eating no more than 2 mouthfulls of food at a time, and it took me about a week to eat a 'decent' sized meal.

Good luck with it all!
Sign in to follow this topic