Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Caesarean Births
  5. How many c-sections can you have?

How many c-sections can you have? Lock Rss

I had an emergency c-section with my son and when I could start feeling my lower body again the pain was just horrible despite the pain killers they were giving me. How many can you have and how close apart? I'm having bad thoughts about this bub being breech and having to get another one which I really don't want.

I have had 3 C-sections now. My last one I recovered from the best. I had my tubes tied with my last so no more for me smile

My sil had 4 c-sections.

I've only had one but after I was advised by my doctor to wait 2yrs before giving birth again so my body could recover. Mine was a planned c-section (pre-eclampsia and breech bub) and I recovered really well.
I have had 4 c-sections, and also had my tubes tied after my last one:-) hospital wanted to tie them after 3, but said that advice no more than 4, but if u do become pregnant again then obviously they will do more smile I had my first 2 ,11 1/2 mths apart, the only complication I had was that some of the placenta was left behind during the surgery. I had a D & C done 9 weeks p/p

I've had 3, my ob said I could have had another 2 and that everyone is different and also he said after the 6 week check up its ok to try again

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

I've had 3 c/sections and will be having my 4th in December smile After my last I was told my scar was getting quite thin and advised if I had another baby I would have more monitoring. So this pregnancy my appointments are only with the hospital doctors and they told me they will scan at each appointment.
This will be my last pregnancy smile
My dd1 was 16 months when the twins were born and then there was about a five year gap between the twins and ds. There will be an age gap of almost 3 years between ds and bub.

Mummy of 5 Gorgeous Babes smile
My newest Gorgeous Baby Boy arrived 1st January 2014 smile xxx

Sign in to follow this topic