Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Scared with not knowing much Lock Rss

This is my third pregnancy, previous two i had natural birth but this time around i need a c-section as baby number 1 is breached. I go in tomorrow afternoon to have my girls first time Thursday morning. As excited i am to meet my babies i am also very scared as ive only ever had negative things around c-sections before. i havent googled as i dont want to freak out anymore, but any positive posts or thoughts would be great smile i will be awake during the procedure as i dont have much acknowledgement to it i felt as though i didnt have a choice and left it to the doctors to decide

thank you in advance to all posts smile
My first baby was breech and had an elective c-section. Wasnt bad at all!!
Little Miss's wrote:

Best advice is to move a little each day. Try not to spend too much time in bed and get up and sit in the chair. I tried to walk slowly around the ward every day, no doubt you will be anyway as you will want to see your babies. smile big high undies and pants as well. All the best smile

+100000

The very best of luck!!
Like the pp dd1 was breech and I had pre eclampsia so she was an elective c section and I found it a good experience too. I was awake and would not change that. The only thing I was freaking about was the epidural needle but it wasn't too bad!

Good luck and remember to take it easy for awhile after xx
Ill be up and motivated as one is definately in nciu. Ive been told sooner I get up and walk the better but not push my body just let my body tell me when its ready. Im not so much nervous now im at the hospital im excited I finally get to meet my girls just the waiting game sucks

thank you all soooo much for the positive feed back means the world to me
Have no advice, just wanted to say all the best for tomorrow!!! When you have time you will defintely need to update us all on how your two little ones are doing, and you of course smile xx

Just wanted to wish u well! I hope everything went well and hope you& babies r doing as well as can be!! Please do update whenever u r ready!!

GBH!
Well my girls are here. All three are fine the girls are in nciu but both doing great. Im in bed until morning getting fluids up and making sure breathing is fine as I was low on iron.

I must say the whole experience was delightful I had myself worked up over nothing. Ill probably have a different say tomorrow when im feeling it more.

Thank you all for the support its amazing how much it helps
mumma of 4 wrote:
Well my girls are here. All three are fine the girls are in nciu but both doing great. Im in bed until morning getting fluids up and making sure breathing is fine as I was low on iron.

I must say the whole experience was delightful I had myself worked up over nothing. Ill probably have a different say tomorrow when im feeling it more.

Thank you all for the support its amazing how much it helps

Congratulations smile smile

that is so exciting!!! just rest up and enjoy the quiet before the storm =)

congrats!
congratulations! Rest up while you can but not for too long as the sooner you get up the better.I have had 3 c sections

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Sign in to follow this topic