Hi everyone,

I'm 28 weeks pregnant with my second baby. My first pregnancy was completely fine, until it came to labour. 21 hours labour with two hours of pushing and my son got stuck, leading to forceps being used and causing second degree tears. It took a long time to heal and now that I am pregnant my pelvic floor is almost always sore, particularly when I have been walking around heaps and when I need to go to the loo. I have been seeing a physio who is giving me an internal exam this arvo to determine whether my pelvic floor muscles have come way from my pelvis (ouch!), but my Physio is already saying that a C Section will be best for me, as I am a runner and she doesn't want any further damage to occur.

I have always been very pro-natural birth but I am so scared of getting a full prolapse if I go through another natural birth. Has anyone else been in a similar circumstance? I have an appointment with my OB on Monday to talk about things with her, and would prefer a natural delivery but obviously want the best outcome for my baby and myself.

Its all so scary!