Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Elective c section. Help! Lock Rss

I don't have a problem with my hips but I have a spinal fusion which goes from my lumber to the middle of my back. I pushed and pushed for a c/s but the Doc I was seeing at the hospital believed I could have a natural birth, where as my back doc told me I would need a c/s. The hospital let me go 11 days over due before they induced me, and I had been in A LOT of pain for months before but the hospital done nothing. I had a 20 hr labour and it was only after 3 hrs of pushing with no luck and bubs heart rate going high, that they performed an emergency c/s. I was an able to have an epi or spinal block because of the fusion so was put under a general anathetic. Thankfully after that with my next 3 births I was booked straight in for c/s with no problems smile Hope you able to have a c/s and all goes well smile

Your midwife is anti c-sect because if you have one she looses a chunk of her fee for looking after you.

Tarajs01 wrote:
Your midwife is anti c-sect because if you have one she looses a chunk of her fee for looking after you.

So true!!
Sign in to follow this topic