Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Difficult C Section Rss

I am 35 years old and was planning to get pregnant for the last 8 months.
On missing my periods one month, i was delighted and got myself tested. To my delight and surprise, i was pregnant.

However, things have been really tough for me in the last 9 months. I have been struggling
all this while. I had a low placenta and hence was bleeding till 5 months. It was not just spotting but heavy bleeding. I used to rush to the hospital every now and then. It had become a weekly affair.
I felt i will not be able to carry the baby and will need to abort. I was really scared. However during 6th month onwards things became more stable and doctor reassured that it will be fine now.

I was happy on hearing this. But i had to go through immense pain and cramps during the 8th and 9th month and the doctor suggested complete bed rest and no movement. On the D Day things just moved on. I went through a C section and delivered a healthy baby girl weighing 3.2 kgs.

Friends, what really matters is being positive and focusing on yourself and your health. Everything that is there will fall into place.
Glad to hear this. Its good you are explaining your points very well. Yeah you have to face some problems in the start you have to be ready to feel pain. After some time you will easily get along with. Trust me its the best feelings and the best moment for you enjoy your moment and live happy. Have a blast.
Hey Neha!i m so glad to hear this. The best thing is you didn't give up. It's obvious you have to go through a lot of pain to conceive. But no pain no gain right? You're right being positive matters a lot. If you stay positive, Good things happen, because if you're being negative, it also affects your body. Stay Blessed!
Sign in to follow this topic