Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Need Help Rss

Hi, pialara! i am sorry to hear that you have to go through PCOS. I am also someone who goes through PCOS and have been going through since I went through puberty. it is true that there are a lot of problems that are caused due to PCOS. most of all, what has affected me is infertility. I am completely unable to conceive because of it. it is something truly awful for me to get through, and I have to deal with it every single day. dot get scared though because if there is a will, there is a way. I can tell you the story of how i had my own kids if that will make it better for you. I went through some hormone treatments, I even tried ivf, but in the end, it didn't work, and I was left with more limited options. like you, I had expectations from my in-laws, and they were completely against adoption. then, I found a way that was like a godsend. I found this great clinic in Ukraine, and I was able to have a baby through surrogacy. my husband and I gave our sperm and eggs, and they made an embryo, and it got implanted into a surrogate that we chose. she was a really lovely lady, and she was kind enough to carry our baby for us. I cannot express my gratitude to both the lovely lady, and also the clinic we used for making it possible for me to have my own children. it wasn't an easy path, but as soon as I started talking to the surrogacy clinic in Ukraine, I started to feel better. they were so supportive of us and so nice and accommodating, and we were able to follow every step of our baby being conceived to being born. and then we brought him home! it had been a journey, but at the end, I am so happy with the result. I will post a link in case you are interested. best of luck to you, I hope that it will all work out for you! best wishes. ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3wkbgaaXc2Xax... )
Indeed, I simply need to caution you that you should be somewhat developed and solid here. I figure you ought to get your PCOS counseled. Indeed! It's an extremely influencing ailment as far as pregnancy. I figure you should make your in-laws comprehend it. You ought to likewise get with your better half on the board. He should realize that! Try not to sit tight for a really long time! You can hardly wait that long! It would be ideal if you experience the treatment! I myself additionally confronting it now! I can't have a youngster now! Because I was too less cautious and moronic. Presently, I am having it through an IVF. I can't have it ordinarily.. sad Just deal with yourself! Remain favored!
Hi Pialara!!! Aww its too annoying whenever I hear about severe cramps during periods as I am having the same issue of cramps. First of all, u need not be worried about the situation. About 20% population of ages between 18 and 42 are suffering from this syndrome. There is probably no cure for that but u can improve ur fertility by changing ur lifestyle. In our daily life, we don’t get time for ourselves and its v dangerous for all of us. One of the leading cause of PCOS is obesity, lack of exercise and improper food. All these causes are the root main causes of PCOS as its affecting our entire metabolism. Certain medications can also be applied but with great care. As u know there is always a solution to every problem, u need to check out ur daily routine and try to add an element of exercise. Everything would be fine. Thanks.

Hey sweetheart! I hope you're doing good. I'm so sorry to hear about your PCO. Well, it's really a critical problem. If you have it, you must immediately go to the doctor. It can cause problems with your periods and make it difficult to get pregnant. PCOS also may cause unwanted changes in the way you look. If it isn't treated, over time it can lead to serious health problems, such as diabetes and heart disease.You can't go to the doctor for the different family issues. But trust me, you should see a good doctor. Otherwise, you can have serious consequences. For its treatment try fitting yourself in a moderate environment.Eat heart-healthy foods. This includes lots of vegetables, fruits, nuts, beans, and whole grains. It limits foods that are high in saturated things such as meats, cheeses, and fried foods. Most women who have PCOS can benefit from losing weight. Even losing 10 lb (4.5 kg) may help get your hormones in balance and regulate your menstrual cycle.If you do these things"
, chances are that you'll get better. I hope this will help you. Good luck!
Hey there! I hope you're doing good. I'm so sorry about your PCO. Yes, you can get pregnant with this. Better lifestyle can make it better. Take care of your health and exercise regularly. Don't stress over this. It will only make it worse. Just take good care of yourself. It will be fine then. I hope this helps you. Stay strong. Much love.
the primary time I got high, my complete fact modified. by means of that I suggest I ultimately found out how influential my brain became not simply from Essay Writing Company, but from all stimuli. It appears with out weed, i might nonetheless be asleep and following the narrative.
pialara wrote:
Hey everyone, how are you all? I am new on this forum. Please tell me how to deal with PCO's? I am so much worried. My sister in law came to know about this and she is trying to make an issue. A serious issue. Would I love getting more and more solutions to deal with my problem? Can I get pregnant with this? Actually, I cant go to doctors because it will create the other issue with my in-laws. My husband has gone out of the city a month before and he will come after 3 months. My periods are very painful. Cramping is like always be a partner. Please help me. Sorry for forcing but I really need a help.

Hi Pialara! How are you holding up dear? Well, I also have PCOS. It's since years so there is nothing better I can do to conceive naturally. Well, I think you should first get your husband on board because ignoring PCOS can increase some really effective symptoms or reactions. Sometimes, a couple is not even able to conceive even through IVF or relative procedures. So, yeah! I'm trying an IVF later this year at a clinic in Ukraine. PCOS is one of the top causes of infertility in women. That's all you need to know about! Just get your husband and take your treatment with an OBs. I wish you better luck. Stay blessed! Ask someone in your family, if your husband isn't available. Stay blessed. xx
PCOS can be cured easily. All you have to do is to find the perfect solution for you. You have to visit your doctor on regular basis. So there is no need to take extra tension. Many women got pregnant after PCOS. so you can easily have a baby after this. It's just a case of hormonal changes in your body. You have to eat healthy and live happily. I am pretty much sure you are doing the same thing. I know you are feeling pain right now so take care of your health.
Hey there! Welcome to the forum. Hope you are doing fine too. Pialara, why do the in laws matter so much? You have a problem. You need to see a doc. I don't know why they should be having any problem with it. Health comes first. Don't ignore yourself for anyone.
Sign in to follow this topic