Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Caesarean Births

rasberryandjoe

Nice stories please as am scared

Hi - at this stage it is looking like my baby is breech and I will be booked in to have a cesaria...

8 replies

i have had two c sections, first one due to breech had the spinal block so knew what was going on. I was afraid before of feeling n...

Kazza02

Milk coming in - when??

I was just wondering if those who had an elective c/s had their milk come in much later than usua...

13 replies

Dont let anyone tell you that you can not express. If your having troubles with your supply and milk coming in, express away!! You c...

Baby_Girl

Want to try..but too scared

Hi all, I had a Csection with DD 12months ago, and we are now talking about number 2. DF and I wa...

1 reply

Yeah i feel the same way as you.. I only had the C sec 3 months ago though but would like to have another one in a year or more time...

AJ H

itchy and pain

Hi just wondering if anyone has had ongoing pain or itchiness of their scars after six months. i...

4 replies

Thanks, This helps a lot, to hear others have the same concerns and that I won't look to stupid when i go to the doctor.

love*my*girls

Considering an elective CS

I am 32 weeks pregnant with my second bub and considering opting for an elective cesear this time...

2 replies

Hi, I had 3 c sec. My first was emergency after 13 hrs labour. The next two times my doctor said "same partner most probably same ...

Weemanmum

C-sections - ooo er!

Hi there, Glad to hear so many of your being proud to just be a mum, does not really matter how ...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Weemanmum

C-sections - ooo er!

Hi there, Glad to hear so many of your being proud to just be a mum, does not really matter how ...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
MrsMM

touchy feely- ouch!!!!

so, who 's scar is still very sensitive? its been almost an year (tomorrow - 4th Jan!!!!) and i s...

17 replies

i havent had one, but i had an operation on my wrist nad that was like 10 years ago and i still cant touch it, but the docters tell ...

SquidgiesMummy

just curious

I have already had 4 kids, all via c-section. I would love to have maybe 1 or 2 more kids. Not no...

4 replies

good luck, I hope he says yes

Boy-Central

Can you try for a VBAC after 2 c-sections?

Hi everyone, Just wondering if anyone has had a successful VBAC after having 2 c-sections? Than...

10 replies

lmao!! that would help hehehehe

Is it true?

Hi, sorry all but i posted this somewhere and then silly me forgot where i wrote it... I heard yo...

12 replies

It's true, unfortunately, I was open to trying for a VBAC but my ob is not interested. They say its because if you start to labour ...

Mum~2~Jada*n*Lana~

Pain and/or tendernous around scar, in subsequent pregnancies ..

I was just wondering if anyone had experienced this? I had it for a little while earlier on, but ...

3 replies

hehe i keep having to squint when i see it cos it looks so faint on the picture! i thought it would be about then! all i know is iv...

How long before concieve again?

How long do you have to wait after a c/s before trying for another bub. Is it possible to rupture...

8 replies

Thanks for all the support and good luck! I love that there is a c/s thread on here now for all of us to share info and stuff (witho...

Why does my mum not even bother for her grandkids

My mum and i have always had a strange relationship when i was young i lived with my grandparents...

1 reply

Maybe don't give up or wait for the call.. Get on with your lives and she'll ring when she wants to see you.. It's pretty hard when ...

well done

Great Allison, good job on seperating things out.

10 replies

Hey tam. Its ok, we are strong minded ladies, i am sure someone will start something again some day soon, plus there is always gene...