Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy
  5. Can anyone explain Pregnancy Symptoms /or PMS Symptoms?

Can anyone explain Pregnancy Symptoms /or PMS Symptoms? Lock Rss

I was just wondering if anyone knew why we got certain symptoms....we are trying for our second child (we've only just started and I am awaiting my period which is due tomorrow). I honestly cant remember if I had any "symptoms" last time as it was unexpected. Some people say you get tingly breasts from the day of ovualtion etc and wind...but arent these normal menstrual symptoms? as I unfortuately do suffer from "wind" just before they arrive.....

Anyway I spotted this morning....I have tingly breasts and wind and the occasional period pain, so I dont think I am pregant....It was only our first month of trying, still dissapointing tho..
Sore boobs could go either way, but the spotting could be implantation bleeding, you can have a little spotting when the zygote imbeds itself in your uterus. Could be where the cramping came from too, but it's all so hard! And when you're hoping everything seems positive! Best wishes, let me know how you go.

Kelly, 22, 1 @ 25/1/04, 2 @9/3/05, [email protected]/4/06

I can't really remember if I had any symptoms prior to finding out I was pregnant but I know I had symptoms once I found out I was pregnant.

We had been trying for 3 years to get pregnant and because I was on treatment to get pregnant I had certain dates I would have to expect my period.

Once I did a test at home and it was positive I was feeling fine and over the moon.

The next day I fainted and started spotting which really got me worried - I thought well if it is meant to be it is meant to be - I wasn't really worried so didn't go to the doctors - I also didn't have time to go to the doctors because we were due on a flight to Qld.

The spotting stopped after two days and on the third in Qld I did another pregnancy test - this time the lines came up so fast and so strong. From that point on my boobs hurt, my back hurt, I was always hungry and then always sick. I then went out and brought a book that takes you week by week through your pregnancy - it was a relieft to see that spotting can be quite often in the first few weeks of a pregnancy.

I hope this of some help - I hope you are well - fingers crossed.

Luckiest Mum In The World

Sign in to follow this topic