Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Maybe Baby Ovulation Tester Rss

Has anyone ever used a maybe baby tester or something similar?

Just wondering how successful you were and if you recommend others buy one to help them get pregnant?

And after how long were you trying before you decided to purchase a tester?

thank you very much

Melissa

melissa, vic, Patrick 2.5 & Laura 15 months

Hi Melissa,

I bought one of those Maybe Baby ovulation testers, and honestly I found it a waste of money. I never saw the "fern like picture" that they said you'll see through the lense when you are ovulating. I used it for a least 6 months and I noticed nothing!!!

I found a web site that works out when you are ovulating by the date of you last period. It will even work out the conception date etc... And the best thing its FREE!!! All you have to do is sign up with them like hotmail etc..... You don't have to use your account all the time it won't expire, or anything.

Its: www.pregnancycalendar.com

I used it to work out when it was the best time to try for my son and withing 3 months I was pregnant.

I hope this helps
Take care
Bye

Karen, Vic, Nicholas 26/10/02

I used one when trying to conceive my second baby and I believe it helped.

It took over 18 months to conceive my first child and I did not want the same thing to happen so I bought one because my cycle has always been all over the place and different lengths, I never knew from one month to the next when I was ovulating.

I saw the ferns every cycle and knew exactly when I was ovulating. A few months later, I found out I was pregnant!! I knew exactly what date I conceived!

I would recommend one if your cycle is not the same length each month.

Good luck

Jodie, Qld. Madison (09/09/00), Ashton (22/01/04)

we've been trying for 14 months now. we bought one not long ago maybe three weeks ago. we've been watching for the fern... we have hope.

*fingers crossed*

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

Hi Melissa,

We bought one a couple of weeks ago. We have been trying for 11 months for our second. It took us 14 mths to fall with our first, but that was after I had a car accident, I think it took our mind off things. We have hope too, I heard it works well!!
Good Luck to everyone who has bought one of those Maybe Baby testers... I hope you have more luck with it than I did.
I will keep my fingers crossed for all of you.

Karen, Vic, Nicholas 26/10/02

i used one when trying 4 no2 after about 6 months of trying i also used the hormone testers a bit like prgnancy tests using urine but i found the maybe baby tester easier to use

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Sign in to follow this topic