Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Getting excited about TTC! Lock Rss

Hi Kroons

All the best for TTC - I hope it happens for you soon!

We are going to throw caution to the wind so to speak after Christmas so I am hoping to fall pregnant Jan/Feb. It may not happen that quickly but I am not in any real hurry. I have been tracking my cycle for a few months now and have been taking Folic Acid in preparation. I didn't get to do that the last two times as they were both surprises!

You are right it is very exciting!

I will be checking back here to see how you are going!

Seeya
Kristi

4 lovely munchkins DD 10/03, DD 03/05, DS 10/06 &

Hi All
My hubby and I are TTC # 1, and have been for 6 months now. Maybe this'll be the month (fingers crossed). I really thought it would happen right away and looking back at it now, I feel kinda silly assuming that I'd 'fall' straight away. We were sooo excited 6+ months ago, but now we're both really getting down about it. I know it's still early days, but the disappointment each month is so overwhelming. My period for the past 5 months (came of the pill after 11 years) was very light and lasted only 3 days. This month however, it was heavier and lasted 7 days. I'm hoping that this is a sign that my body is 'rid' of the pill and I'll be successful. I'm trying not to get my hopes up again though!

1st Timer

Hi all,

I have a son and have just started TTC #2. I'm so excited!!

Has anyone used Elevit the pregnancy vitamin?

My friend had Blackmores Preg and BF formula for first preg and so did I. She is now using Elevit for #2 and has found it to be fantastic!

Love to hear if any of you have used it?

Good luck with TTC!!

Elle, DS: Kai 20/11/04 & DS: Jamie 13/02/07

Sign in to follow this topic