Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Not Sure if I am pregnant Lock Rss

Hi there I had a miscarriage in Sept and started trying again in Oct when I got my period back which was really light and only lasted a day, when they were due in Nov they did not arrive, I did pregnancy test and it was positive a few days later I had some blood loss about the amount of 2 or 3rd day of period and some period pain went to hopsital thinking miscarriage again and was told to have ultrasound to see, did this and they could not see anything but said this could be because it was just really early, I did another preg test after the bleed as they said it could have beena missed abortion and its still positive I had blood taken and have to go back to in 5 days to see if HGC has gone up and if so then I am pregnant and if not then wiat and see what happens. Has anyone every experienced this?.

Maree NSW, Oscar 5 yrs and Anton 2yr

Hi there, I have not experienced this at all, but I just wanted to say good luck hope everything turns out for you. smile
Sign in to follow this topic