Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Girl or Boy? Lock Rss

Hi,

I have a son, and I originally said I would like to try to conceive a girl for my next pregnancy.

My problem is probably I just think too much! Lately I have been thinking of how much women have to go through in life, like weight problems, periods for an obscene amount of years, childbirth, struggles in the work front competing with men and never being paid equally etc.... I am starting to think I wouldn't wish it on another human being!!

Does anyone else feel this way or am I being silly?

Elle, DS: Kai 20/11/04 & DS: Jamie 13/02/07

I dont think your being silly but prob thinking to much (I do it all the time!!). I personally love being a women and since having my first baby feel even more blessed to have been able to be pregnant with her and give birth to her (hang on, was I not there at that awful ordeal??). Anyway, I just think that we are lucky to be women in many more ways then we are unlucky... and I am sooo excited for my daughter to experience everything I have been through and hopefully be a mummy one day herself too. Also my partner has told me more then once, that he is jealous that I get to be the mummy and him the daddy, nothng is like the bond between a mother and child!!!

DD#1- 2004, DD#2 -2006, DD#3 -23/10/08.

Sign in to follow this topic