Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Confused Rss

Ok, i am very confused about my cycle at the moment.

I had my baby december 04 and my periods became regular 35 days apart around July 05. This went ok until November.

When i was suposed to get my december 05 period things went weird. Mid cycle (around 15-20 days) I had a brownish/pink discharge that lasted about a day at the most. Then I didnt get my period until around 42 days. It was pretty light for me and very painful.

After my period i decided to go on the pill, but forgot to take it after two days of taking it (I havent been good at remembering things lately-and i have done this once before and nothing happened but i guess that can account for what happens next but still, it might not have..............)

On new years day my husband and i made love and afterwards i had a little bit of a bleed (very small amount).

The day after new years day i walked into the house and immediately felt sick with the smell of the corned beef mum was cooking, and later that night my boobs started hurting and since then have been hurting on and off. I have also been getting pain around my scar where I had the ceasaren a year ago.

Last night I noticed blood again and now its like a very light period (the blood is very dark red boardering on brown) I need a pad but its too light for even a light tampon. Its pretty crampy as well.

What could be going on??? I am so very confused!

Clare-WA, Brodie 17.12.04, Lauren 13.12.06, Holly

Oh and another thing, i have been getting heart burn a lot lately (I got it when i was pregnant before but it fizzled out 6 months after baby was born) no matter what i eat...........

Clare-WA, Brodie 17.12.04, Lauren 13.12.06, Holly

Hi Clare
Does sound like you may be pregnant, it's strange that your period has gone haywire after being fairly regular. Hurry and do a test, I'm eager to know!!! All the best...hope the results are what you want.
Lisaeve

1st Timer

Sign in to follow this topic