Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

will have 2 under 2 Rss

hi guys just wanted to let you all know that i went to the doc's the other day and found out that i am 5 weeks pregnant with my 2nd my daughter is 11mths old at the moment.
we were abit shocked at first cause we werent inspecting it but we are also very happy to be having another one and are glad the 2 will grow up together.
CONGRATULATIONS twinkletoes grin !!!

My son is nearly 10 months and we're going to start trying for our second soon - we'd start now but we're going away for Christmas this year so I don't want to have a belly to mach Santa's, lol! So we're going to wait another couple of months.

Keep us all posted with your progress.

All the best
Jasmine
CONGRATULATIONS smile smile smile smile

What can i say, but may life bring you all the joys you want in life!

Hoping for all the best in your pregnancy,

Tepe

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

Hey Great New's Twinkletoes!!!!!
I have a 9 month old and also pregnant (9 weeks).
I was terrified when I found out I was pregnant again but also very much looking forward to having my two bub's so close together. What a Xmas present for you and your partner it will be very close.
Hope all goes well for you. Here's to an easy and quick pregnancy for you
Stacey and Cody

StaceyW.A Cody(Son)10/7/03Jordyn(Daughter)25/11/04

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

i too have that, well actually mine is a shorter gap...
My eldest Lylli is born October 4 1999
my youngest Leinila is born October 3 2000

1 year but 1 day apart......

Its the greatest they grow as close as twins, i love that they have this companionship
Congrats Nat...

I too will have 2 under 2 in a few months time! I conceived my second when my daughter was 10 months old and there will be a 19 1/2 months age gap between my daughter and her baby brother (yes we are having a boy!!!) I am due to have my baby 30th July all going well.

Having 2 under 2... I wonder how much of a challenge that is going to be???

Goodluck, I'll be thinking of you smile

Michelle
(Mum to Madeleine 16.5 months old and 26 weeks pregnant with William)
i was pregnant with my second when my 1st was only 4 1/2 months. it was such a shock. but i found that the second one is much easier than the first. my second sleeps most of the time.
i think that it wont be hard for u all to have 2 under 2 because u already have all the eperience u need and u don't forget anything.
my first was born on the 19th october 2002 and second on the 27th november 2003.

Salwa, 2 girls, sydney

Hey thanks Salwa and YoungMum! wink
I too will be having two under two, actually depending on when it is born, for a few weeks it could be two under one! It's nice to know that you two have the same age gap that my two will have and that you have found it to be ok. I am hoping that the two children will be close to each other as they grow up....when they are a bit older, I think it will be nice as they will always have each other to play with....and they won't have to always have Mummy to start the games!
It's comforting to know that others have been there, done that, and have coped.
Congratulations to Nat on your pregnancy too!
Georgina
congrats. i only not had 2 under 2 but then 3 under 3

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

I also have two under two my girls are exactly 15 months apart Rivalee born 29 Dec 02 and Madison 29 March 04.
Its going to be a challenge but also so rewarding.
Sign in to follow this topic