Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Decided to TTC my #2 Rss

I have decided to TTC because i realised i want to have another baby when Brodie is around 2-2.5 and things do take time. He is almost one year and one month old now so i told my DH that we should start trying soon incase it takes a few months or more. I am VERY EXCITED

It took me ages to come to this decision because i have just been accepted into ECU university for nursing and thought having a baby would ruin it, but now i know i can just take a year or so off and ECU seems fairly good with this kinda thing.

YAY I have come to a decision!

Clare-WA, Brodie 17.12.04, Lauren 13.12.06, Holly

Hi Clare

It is hard to come to a decision sometimes between career & family, but I'm sure you'll be happy with how everything turns out.

I can't wait for that positive HPT as well.

I love the name Brodie!! smile I wanted that for my son but couldnt convince DH for some reason, maybe I'll work on it for the second - would really love a DD, but will be thrilled with either at the moment.

Best of luck with TTC & have fun!!

CJ ~ DS 4, DD 1

Hi,

I'm so excited for you and your decision. I would love to be pregnant again now or trying but my bub is only 4 months and we're going to wait until she is at least 18months or thereabouts. Thats if I can wait that long. Everyone says that once they are toddlers your idea about having more kinda fades.

Good Luck smile
Sign in to follow this topic