Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC and the Two Week Wait!! Rss

OK girls, there is a lot of us TTC, and playing the waitiing game. So to make that horrible TTW go a little quicker, how about some ideas of what we can do to keep us occupied - other than BD!!

My first suggestion - do all those things we will find it nearly impossible to do or shouldn't do once pregnant ie paint your toenails, eat all the camembert you can etc etc.........

Give us all your ideas!!

CJ ~ DS 4, DD 1

This is a great idea cjben!!!

I remember when I was pregnant with DS I thought, I can't wait til I can eat soft serve icecream again!! Now I don't even bother. Isn't that weird? You want what you can't have hey...

How about a glass or two of wine?

Elle, DS: Kai 20/11/04 & DS: Jamie 13/02/07

OH MAN glad to know I'm not the only one... I've just been reading some of these and you guys are great!

Currently TTC #2. Hard to stay positive because #1 came about after almost 2 years of no success followed by fertility treatment. I don't want to go down that road again, I have a desire to fall naturally, I feel like I can't do my job properly as a woman if I am relying on modern medicine to conceive.

I remember all those negative pregnancy tests, and how depressing it was, so now there is no way I'll test until well after AF(?) was due.
Not that I know when that is, my cycle is all over the place (again). Perhaps not ovulating. Again.

ANYWAY this is only the second month that just didn't work out, so shouldn't get too down yet. It's just hard because after a long day at work, the last thing you feel like is a 'we really should' shag!

SO UNROMANTIC.

Good luck to all...
x

YM04, DS Sept 04 & Baby girl Nov 06

Sign in to follow this topic