Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Baby shower Lock Rss

I have no idea where im supposed to post, so hopefully here is ok. I'm wanting to have a baby shower for my next baby. Is it wrong for me to host it or should somebody else be throwing it on my behalf (or for me)? Does anyone have any ideas on what to do. I thought that i could have something like a linen party etc. Is there a similar party that shows childrens clothes?

im planning my shower at the moment..
i kept reading that the mummy should never host their own shower.... unless no one offered..
and no one has offered. so im doing it myself lol.

i dont exactly know what you mean by linen party..
and im not exactly sure what im doing for mine..
just thought id get the invitations out asap and i can plan it in the next month.

my invitations are baby blue cardbord with a silver cardbord border with my bubbas ultrasound pic on it (i got a really good pic from the 12 wk scan, you can see his whole profile)
and on the back just has the details and a little quote.. and i got these cute little blue baby embellishments to stick on.

im so proud. they turned out really cute =]

xxx
im planning my shower at the moment..
i kept reading that the mummy should never host their own shower.... unless no one offered..
and no one has offered. so im doing it myself lol.

i dont exactly know what you mean by linen party..
and im not exactly sure what im doing for mine..
just thought id get the invitations out asap and i can plan it in the next month.

my invitations are baby blue cardbord with a silver cardbord border with my bubbas ultrasound pic on it (i got a really good pic from the 12 wk scan, you can see his whole profile)
and on the back just has the details and a little quote.. and i got these cute little blue baby embellishments to stick on.

im so proud. they turned out really cute =]

xxx
There is a company called baybeecino, they come and host little parties for you once you contact them first of course and show off items that they have these include baby clothes and toys and bath time fun also maternity wear and even some toddler wear. if you would like some more info just PM me and ill give more details.
[Edited on 28/07/2008]
[Edited on 28/07/2008]
im lucky enough to hav a good friend organise mine but i dont think there is a prob with doin it yourself if you cant get help. my friend googled baby showers and got some fantastic ideas for games and stuff we are having it around the 30 week mark i cant wait. good luck enjoy

Sign in to follow this topic