Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

ULTRASOUND REVEALED!!!!!!! Rss

Im having a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just needed to share with all...... its a boy!!!! a beautiful healthy boy........ the due date now is 19th September 2004........................

Im Excited:)smilesmilesmile
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW EXCITING!!!

Hope it all goes well, and the weeks just fly-by.

Mandy

2 cuties 7/5/99 & 8/9/04

That is great news!!

It is the best feeling when you find out what you are having (we are having a boy too), I don't regret finding out at all !!!

Will he be your first???

Keep Smiling smile

Ryan (2) & Jayden (18mths)

congratluations!!!!
start thinking of those names!!
have u got any picked out?

karen,NSW, mummy to Caitlin Born 14 weeks early

CONGRATULATIONS Young Mum!!!

That's great news. 19th September is my wedding anniversary, so to me that's a pretty good date to be due. wink

I am also expecting a boy July 30. I already have a beautiful daughter who is now 16 months old.

Can't wait to meet my precious boy too.

Wishing you all the best with your pregnancy.

Michelle smile
Thanks all:)smilesmilesmile

and yes i know the weeks fly by dont they.......

i found out straight away that i was pregnant and i kept feeling MY god this is taking to long, but now ever since the first Hospital appointment, time is flying..... I am now asking it to slow down:)smilesmile

and no this is not my first one........ i have two more children......
But this is my first Boy:)smile

I have two girls Lylli (4) and Leinila (3)

We have thought of names my man is set on naming the baby LEO (its for his star sign - he did want the baby to come around his birthday but my body didnt allow it:)smile

i want something different for the name,,,,, do you all have any suggestions?????

I did want Sebastian but the man says its to Feminine:(sad

I seen the name CYRUS what do you all think?????

(Take into account my children are half latin - and daddy is still very cultural about it - you know what i mean??)
hi there, young mum,

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
did you want to know what you were having? the reason i ask that, is because when we went for the 18 wk scan with our son we did not want to know the sex but the little darling showed us his crowning glory anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!
you couldnt MISS IT smile
19th september is also my wedding anniversary (5yrs this year) so i agree with the other lady who shares my anniversary and say that thats an excellent date in my books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyway, to offer you different names-my sons name is lucca (but u could spell it many other ways), and his middle name is isaac. other names we had on our list were xavier, nathaniel, austin, ethan, evan, oliver,lachlan, how about kuga? i love that for a boy!
cyrus is nice too,so if thats what u like-go for it!!!!
good luck and happy choosing!!!!
by the way i love your girls names!!!!

Kristi 5 kids. www.familynfriends.forumwise.com

hi i would not take it as a bible reading.

i'd concider it could be a girl its not definate. there are lots of people that get told there is no chance it is anything but the sex they are told. its not concrete. i dont wanna burst your happy bubble but dont go out and buy all boys stuff. we know more people than not that have found out the sex of the baby and it is never what they said it was. 4 of the 9 were told it was definetly a boy and it never was and the others were told it was a girl and it was a boy. my DAUGHTER was a boy too supposedly glad i didn't listen to them and go buy everything blue.

BUT congrats on being preggas.

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

Hi Kristi,

Fancy us sharing the same wedding anniversary smile

I will be celebrating my 6th anniversary this year though!

So it was mine before it was yours... wink

Have a very happy anniversary too

Michelle.
hi maddychelle,

so u must have gotten married on the saturday-we married on the sunday the following year-we picked that date for 2 reasons 1, my best friend got married on 18/9/99, so i had to be matron of honor at her wedding and 2, i liked the cool number sequence 19/9/99! what state do u live in BTW?

Kristi 5 kids. www.familynfriends.forumwise.com

Sign in to follow this topic