Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

STILLL TTC WITH NO LUCK Rss

Hi I found this forum and thought I would join as some of us are in the same boat, My partner and I have a 5 yr old daughter and we have been trying for baby number 2 for 20 mths it feels as though it will never happen and I am always getting upset I feel as though I am a failure, It would be great to chat with you all.

QLD 5 year old daughter

Hi Tia.K

It must be so hard for you TTC for 20mths, I was getting really upset and depressed after only 8mths but finally after I relaxed more and told myself we were giving up as it was too stressing it happened, I finally fell pregnant with our 3rd.

Hubby and I actually went on a night away and totally did relax and enjoy our time away from the kids and that is when I fell smile

So I really do feel the key is to relax as the more you do the stress the more it does not happen. I actually did use an ovulation kit this cycle to fall and it worked well, have you ever tried one? I thought the kit was great as it did pinpoint the right time as my body cycle was all over the place as well. How long did it take you to fall with your DD?

Don't feel like you are a failure you are not, you have a daughter already so I'm sure it will happen again for you. Take care of yourself and I know its easier said then done but try to relax and take your mind of it all.

Hi Tia,

I hope you fall pregnant really soon - 20 months is a long time! I have just gone off the pill 2weeks ago and all I keep thinking of is falling pregnant. I have a 3 1/2 year old son - William and I fell pregnant with him a week after I went off the pill last time, so I guess I have my hopes up and hoping that that will happen again. Anyway fingers crossed for both of us!!!! Let us know when you get some good news and vise versa.

Sign in to follow this topic