Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC JAN 09 Lock Rss

hey everyone,
Welcome Tara- i hope your doctor test go well for you and you can have your mind put at ease.

Well I have started taking Natures own PMS Essentials, a hormone balancing formula. Its a new one that contains the 100mg of vitex as well as a few other ingridients used to help with fertility and regulating your cycle.

Today is CD18 so i'll see if it starts to help this cycle or not smile I have read it takes a few months for any kind or herbal medicines to have full effect so i should hopefully be trying this stuff all in time for TTC next year.
oops i meant 1000mg of vitex
Hi everyone!

What a great idea to set up forum like this as us girlies like to discuss this subject in depth and our DH/DP cannot commprehend the mix of emotions that is associated with TTC,even though they do try their best hehe!

I am 29 and mum to dd of 17 months and we have decided to try in the New Year...am very excited!!I am hoping that it happens as easily as first time and its a healthy pregnancy.

Have started taking folic acid but think I will get elevit as I used that last time and she was healthy!

Might stop taking the pill from this month just to give my body time to adjust.....watch this space!

I was going to hold off for a couple of years as I wanted to really focus on my career,but after a good 6 months of thinking about it,it probably makes more sense to have all my pregnancies first,plan to have 3.
My 30th is in March and I was planning to have a girlie trip away to Figi,lots of wine and partying,but feel there is no point on putting my life on hold,something will always come up otherwise!Can still have fun!

Anyway,great to be part of this and look forward to sharing this journey with you all.
HI sorry what is your name?

I have also been thinking long and hard about the carrer and children issue and have decided to have another child then stay home for approx a year and then work for a year and then try for our third and final. this will make me 30 by the time i have finished having kids and can work on my career solidly then.
Im going to start taking elevit tonight. I have some in the cupboard left over from my last pregnancy which ended in m/c so i thought i might as well finish it off.

I can't wait to start TTC, we have to get through Xmas first, i love Xmas especially with my 20 mth old but all i can focus on at the moment is TTC!!! Im going crazy, lol.

I too wanted to focus on my career after having kids, DH and i only plan on having 2 so the next will be our last. Im at a place now where i have the potential to move forward quickly but my family is more important, i just hope the oportunity will still be there after when i return after having the next bub.

Hi Girls,
My name is Kathy and I am 36 years old. We have 3 gorgeous boys. Jack 11, Lane 2.2yrs & Luke 1.2yrs. I am currently working on DH to hopefully start TTC No.4 soon. If he agrees to it, I can make an appt with my GP to have my Implanon removed. Has anyone had the Implanon before? How did you go when you had it removed?

Hi Kathy, It is greatt to see you have decided to TTC#4 again.

I had my implanon out in may before we stared TTC in september. You get a local and the doc cuts a little slit to get it out, didnt hurt at all. Some give stitches, mine didnt and mine put a bandage over it to keep it from bruising. Must have worked, as I had no bruising. Plus they say not to lift anything heavy for the first day.

Goodluck Kathy
Amy
Hi everyone, so glad to have more people joining this thread! I've not had a good couple of days. DS has been so clingey and fussy and been sleeping really bad this past week. I said to DH yesterday that unless DS improves by Jan then I really don't think I want to ttc again so soon. DS is only 12 mths old and although he's such a beautiful bub, he's still a lot of hard work. I dont know how I'd cope with him being so fussy and the way he is right now while I was pregnant and then with a newborn.

I'm still so excited to ttc again but really nervous about it now because of DS. When does it get better!?!? Thanks for listening to me whinge!

Carla

Hi everyone, so glad to have more people joining this thread! I've not had a good couple of days. DS has been so clingey and fussy and been sleeping really bad this past week. I said to DH yesterday that unless DS improves by Jan then I really don't think I want to ttc again so soon. DS is only 12 mths old and although he's such a beautiful bub, he's still a lot of hard work. I dont know how I'd cope with him being so fussy and the way he is right now while I was pregnant and then with a newborn.

I'm still so excited to ttc again but really nervous about it now because of DS. When does it get better!?!? Thanks for listening to me whinge!

Carla

Oops!Sorry I forgot to mention my name is Jude!!

Just wondering did anyone have any problems TTC 2nd time round?I have heard of that and wonder why when it was very easy 1st time round.

Can I also say that I am sooo looking forward to Christmas this year,going let my hair down as next year....fingers crossed,I will be up to my eyes in breastfeeding!lol

Oops!Sorry I forgot to mention my name is Jude!!

Just wondering did anyone have any problems TTC 2nd time round?I have heard of that and wonder why when it was very easy 1st time round.

Can I also say that I am sooo looking forward to Christmas this year,going let my hair down as next year....fingers crossed,I will be up to my eyes in breastfeeding!lol

Sorry guys, didn't mean to post my message twice - but from the looks of it, it wasn't just me hehe.

Jude - I'm also really looking forward to xmas this year. DS was only 9 weeks old last xmas so he should be a little more interested this year! Will be lots of fun and then fingers x DS teeth settle down and we look forward to ttc again in the new year!

Carla

Sign in to follow this topic