Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC FEB 09 Lock Rss

Hey everyone,

Im prob getting in a bit early but hubby and I have decided to try for #3 in Feb. We were originally going to start in dec but I want to do a major detox before getting preggers again so today is my first day of eating just fruit and vegies and drinking only water. I am going to see how long I can do this for and hopefully will lose the last couple of kgs that I would love to shed!!!

Just wondering if anyone else is out there that were thinking that they would start trying around feb..??

Hi mumof2.

Yep! I plan to be ttc starting in February! I have a DS who will be 1 on 11 December. My original plan was to start ttc in December, but as it draws closer I look at my son and think mmmmm - he's still a baby himself!

I have only just gotten back down to pre-baby weight and Im quite enjoying it so another few months of it wont hurt lol!!

Are your other two little ones boys or girls or one of both? Are you going to try for a particular sex?

Good luck with the detox - I have no will power when it comes to things like that!

Hi there
My name is Anna and I have an 8 month old son Jack.
It didnt take long to get pregnant with DS so it will be interesting this time around.

hey all,

my daughter will be 4 months in feb and im already thinking of the next bub!! not really sure on it yet, but if i was to pick a month it prob will be feb coz it starts to cool down in feb lol
Hi all.....
im new to huggies but thhis thread caught my eye!!!
im getting married in march and we are planning to TTC end of feb!!!
YAY!!! this will be our first so fingers crossed it all happens quickly and easily!!!
i do ave a few Q's though....
i am still on the pill and wonder if i should stop tkaing it now or then i think i dont want the hassel of having AF on our wedding or honeymoon???????
we can wait a few more weeks beforeTTC if we have to..what do you think???
also wen would you start taking preg vitamins??? and which brand??
thanks sam
Hi all.....
im new to huggies but thhis thread caught my eye!!!
im getting married in march and we are planning to TTC end of feb!!!
YAY!!! this will be our first so fingers crossed it all happens quickly and easily!!!
i do ave a few Q's though....
i am still on the pill and wonder if i should stop tkaing it now or then i think i dont want the hassel of having AF on our wedding or honeymoon???????
we can wait a few more weeks beforeTTC if we have to..what do you think???
also wen would you start taking preg vitamins??? and which brand??
thanks sam
hi Sam,
I would go to your GP now and get a blood test done to check all your levels and make sure your immunisations are up to date. Then start taking Folic acid supplelemts soon as your recommended to take those at least 3mths prior to TTC. The pill is also recomended to be given 3mths to get out of your system and let your cycle normalise. But this is only a guide you an start straight away if you want to. Goodluck smile
Hi ladies

Jacks mummy - Im in the same boat - we didn't even have to try with DS. I fell straight away - we were extremely blessed so it will be interesting this time around to see how long it takes.

Sam - I got married in March 07. We had decided that we wanted to TTC straight away and my pill just happened to finish the week before our wedding so I stopped taking it then. I planned on waiting the 3 months to allow my body to regulate itself, but when we got back from our honeymoon I was pregnant! First month - not even really trying!

I was taking folic acid at the time and then during my pregnancy I took Cenovis pregnancy vitamins.

Good luck with ttc!

Bec

thanks guys that hepls out a lot!!!
its all so complicated not just down the horizontal limbo is it!!! lol
thanks for the advice!!
Hi there,

We are keen to have another baby soon and will probably start TTC around February too. We have a nearly 17 month-old son who were are just smitten with but he's growing up so fast - no longer a baby! I miss that baby stage! I'm very excited to plan for No. 2 so this thread is a great idea for us all to share our progress!
[Edited on 03/12/2008]

Hey everyone!
So great to see that there is a nice little group coming together!!

mcmum- my detox is going great! feel so good and if I cheat it makes me feel so ill so have only done that once!! I have lost 2.2kg already so am pretty happy! We have a 2 1/2 yr old girl, Hailey and a 11 mnth old boy, Jaxon. We are hopefully going to be trying for twins with the help of 'smartstork.com' or at least for a girl! I would love girl boy girl boy combo so fingers crossed. How bout you?? any preference?

We were really lucky with getting pregnant both times! First wasn't planned and second we got pregnant in the first month of trying so am definitly keen to see what happens this time around. Hubby is convinced it will be the same!

Hope your all having fun and not getting stressed with xmas just round the corner!! xox
Im glad i looked far enough back to find this thread as i was about to start a new one on ttc in Feb 09.. This post will bump it up a bit since its not that far away now. YAY!!

My story... I have a DS who will turn 1 in early January and we will start trying for #2 in February. Im getting so excited. I went off the pill a couple of months ago and have been dieting to lose the last of my baby weight from DS.

I have been charting my ovulation for the last 2 months because we would really like to try for a girl this time. This month is REALLY confusing me. AF was due Christmas Eve and still hasn't come but negative hpt test (we aren't properly trying but if it happens thats cool too). The strange thing is that yesterday i got a positive opk meaning that i was ovulating. So pretty much my cycle is all over the place this month. HOpe it falls into a bit more of a pattern next month.

Good luck to everyone ttc in Feb 09...NOT LONG NOW!!!

Sign in to follow this topic