Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

TTC FEB 09 Lock Rss

hi girls,

well i'm moving from jan - feb. i am 24 and Dh 29 we have a nearly 4 yr old and 2yr both girls, we are hoping ttc a boy but at the moment i feel i don't care i just want another baby!!!

this is our 4th month of trying.

Rach2281, I'm very sorry for your loss. She has the most gorgeous smile!!
I hope 2009 is a very successful and happy year for you.

goosmum,

I have just weaned my DD at 10.5 months and I didn't get af back until after I stopped b/f. We were ready to start trying when she was 6 months old - but the fertility clinic told me there was nothing they could do until I stopped b/f.

I hope this time ttc is an easier journey for you.

Here is an up to date list of the ladies in this forum....

Mummof2 - TTC #3
McMum - Bec - TTC #2
JacksMummy08 - Anna - TTC #2
Sez<3shergirls - TTC #2
Shansamkelly - Sam - TTC #1
Callums Mummy - TTC #2
Jen81 - TTC #2
princessdaddynme - TTC #2
Boy-Central - TTC?
Jaynie 81 - Jayne - TTC #1 for 6 months
Kate's Mum - Louise TTC #2
Mumma moo - TTC #2
Lasmonkey - TTC #3
mirri moogle - Mirri - TTC #2 for 6 months
babyafterdepo - TTC #2 for 7 months
mareeba mum - Kelly - TTC #3
Westygirl - TTC#1 for 4 months
*two monkeys* - TTC $3
Mummytobe - Nic - TTC #1 for 5 months
Syd_babe_99 - Cindy - TTC#2 for 2 months
uggar - Liz - TTC #2 for 2 months
Ab-b - Abbie - TTC #2 for 12 months
mallecat - TTC #2
RM9698 - Rachael - TTC #2 for 8 months
*Mumtogirls* - Belinda TTC #3
squeek06 - TTC #2
mallecat - TTC #2
goosmum - TTC #2
renastar - Serena - TTC ?
Rach2281 - Racheal - TTC #3
m_nasa - Michelle - TTC #1
Lana - TTC #3 for 4 months

PREGNANT
ms1708 - Mel - EDD ??

** Any mistakes or alternations please let me know **

rach i beleive lilli and jayson are going to send us a gift soon

Just a quick "have a good long weekend" to everyone! Had lunch with some friends today and 2 of them are also TTC in the next couple of months! How exciting!(Well for me it is anyway!! LOL LOL) Talk to you all soon.

well i hope everyones weekend is going good were off to a 1st birthday party today and big bbq for tomorrow as far as i knoiw unless it gets cancelled again. oh well just enough the time i guess hehe.

i am due to ov on tuesday so heres to bding hehe now i just gotta get in the mood

well i hope everyones weekend is going good were off to a 1st birthday party today and big bbq for tomorrow as far as i knoiw unless it gets cancelled again. oh well just enough the time i guess hehe.

i am due to ov on tuesday so heres to bding hehe now i just gotta get in the mood

Kate's mum - Thank you!!! We think that to. She had a smile that just made anyone with cranky pants one melt smile

Cindy - Yes, i honestly think this is the mth!!!! I know our angels are watching over us, and picking good bubba's for us. Hope you have fun at the party!!!!

Well im currently on CD15 and still haven't ovualted. I have those OPK tests as well, and they are coming up negative. So not going to ovualate in the next 24-36hrs apparently. Last cycle i was day 15, though i buggered up and actually thought it was earlier, LOL, so who knows whats happening this cycle. DTD last night, so will again tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone else BD this wkend wink

Hi Ladies

Hope everyone is having a great long weekend. For us it is hot & great swimming weather! Only bummer is that hubby is on call for work and twice he has been called in - oh well peace and quite for me except he needed to take the baby with him.

Well due to Ov in 5 days time so DH thinks it is a good time to start BD just in case I OV early. I am not doing any tests so we shall see if he is right. Only thing is if we overtax ourselves now we will be too buggared to BD for when we need to.

Rach - how old was lilly when she died?? A friend of mine read some research last year on SIDS and found that the most dangerous times are at around 3 months & 9 months (they are not sure why).

Off to start reading a book which I have been trying to do since Friday.

Liz

Hi everyone,

Good luck to you all smile. I'm getting married in March so have a lot of planning to do and will be very busy! But would still like to TTC in Feb/possibly March (would be so cool to have a honeymoon baby! haha). So we'll see what happens. Have gone off the mini pill about 2 weeks ago and am going to start taking folate (I've probably left it a bit late....).

Will be very exciting!

hmmm, just checking in to see whats happening.

Not much happening on my part... just waiting to OV. Such a boring part of the cycle, but then comes the BDing! ;D

Sign in to follow this topic