Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Hmm...Pregnant again! Lock Rss

Hi, Michelle,

You must be so excited, due in a few weeks!! I cant wait till the new baby comes, these first months seem to drag out I think it might be because I am a bit worried about M/C but once these first few months are over I'll feel better! I do worry about how on earth I'll cope but I'm just gonna do the best I can, I too have a supportive wonderful partner who loves to help out so that eases the stress alot! Its gonna be a hard road but we'll get there and in a few years its gonna be so awesome to see them interacting with one another! I just know its gonna work out and its all meant to be.

What will be, will be. (sorry not sure who said that)
congrats
well i got pregnant with my second child when my first was only 4 mths old so there about 13mths apart its hard but u will get used to it. my oldest loves her younger sister and would give her anything if she is crying she would come and tell me or give her a toy or her dummy. my oldest is layla 19mths and maya is 6mths old and there best friends.
every pregnancy is different and so is the labour so u might see some different changes.

Salwa, 2 girls, sydney

My mum had me and my sisters all really close (we are 25, 24 and 22.5 now). While her and dad didn't originally plan for us all to be so close in age she says she wouldn't have done it any other way.

She said it was a lot of work when we were little but the three of us grew up so close because of it.

My partner originally only wanted one child but in the last week he has done a total backflip and said he thinks we should give our little man a playmate (even though our first hasn't even arrived yet smile. Personally I would like to start trying as soon as we can if that is the case cause I am all for having siblings as close in age as you can.

Ryan (2) & Jayden (18mths)

Hi again,

My sister and I are only 12 months apart, and the best of friends. I always wanted to have my children closer, hoping to be like my my sister and i, but unfortunately i miscarried. What will be will be... smile

My kidlets are 23 months apart to the day, and they are now starting to play together.

The most pleasant thing that can happen for us is to see our daughter entertain our son. He just giggles his head off when she is dancing.

Take care,

Tepe

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

Oh how georgous Tepe! I just cant wait til my kids start to interact! I was bought up with my brother 18 months older and my sister 20 months younger and we are all such good mates, I want that for my kids too. We sometimes have our falling outs but for one reason or another we always get on again! My younger sister is the worst tho, she was really spoilt and never apoligises to anyone even when she's in the wrong, well a few weeks ago we had an arguement and I decided it wouldnt be me running to apoligise and just waited it out. It took her 4 days till she came down with flowers, choccies and best of all an apology! I couldnt believe my ears. Sorry for going off the topic again. Hope everyone has a good day!
Hi Rhiannon,

Just remember, there will be tough times, getting to where i am finally now. Some days i really thought i might lose it, lack of sleep is a killer! Just keep in mind that one tough day will bring about many good ones!

Glad you sorted things out with your sis, we have had our arguements, but as we get older they are very rare now.

So how many weeks are you know? How are you feeling?

Hope things are going well for you,

Tepe

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

Oh I am a litle worried about how I will handle no sleep, I am the worst person on no sleep, my partner will probably be off work for a week then it'll be me on my own, I dunno how Im going to cope Tepe, I have to get up at around 6:15 am every morning and Im just no fun at all at that hour! so waking and having to look after two on my own just seems impossible! I know alot of people have been thru it and I will manage but Im just so dreading it! I cant wait for a few years to be up and I will have them both sussed! as I write this my son is making the most adorable noises in his play pen and I think to myself how much I love him and a feeling of 'everything will be ok' comes over me.

I am 10 weeks tomorrow! (hooray) and not feeling too bad at all, luckily for me I dont have severe moning sickness, geez imagine that! I do feel nauseas (sp*) but I dont throw up everyday!. Thanks so much for your interest, How are your kids doing?? I look forward to hearing from you soon. Have a great day!
Hi Enigma,

I do know exactly how you feel! I have an adorable 18 month old daughter and am 35 weeks pregnant with my second baby! I am no good on little sleep either... I get frustrated easily and little things annoy me. My husband works shift work, so sometimes he's here and sometimes he's not... it can make having a routine hard . But we do our best. I wish that I too could jump ahead a few years to the ages where my little ones will be able to play and occupy themselves... but wouldn't want to miss a moment of the "baby time" as it goes so fast. I am sure we will both be fine... I'll let you know in a few weeks first hand as to what it is like for me. For now you are lucky with no feeling too sick... try to enjoy your pregnancy and not stress too much.

Thinking of you,

Michelle.
i just found out i am pregnant and my daughter is only just 8 months so i am also scared about how i am going to cope with a toddler and an advancing pregnancy later on........ohh well hope for the best my mum has us 3 girls very close 13 months appart!!!!!!!!!!!!

and she coped.

there is hope for us all

Cheryl,SA,Danika born 24.10.03 Matthew born 5.3.05

Hi Michelle,
how are you doing? I am so the same on not much sleep. Ive been having major problems with my partner and sometimes it worries me so much, as I think what if we break up and I have to do this on my own? Im not sure whats going on with him, he has just totally changed and hes been doing all these 'funny' things again. Yesterday he came home with a frikin tatoo up his arm?? his uncle gave it to him but man what weird behaviour! I know my hormones are all over the place as well but whats his excuse?? its totally stressing me out and I dont want to be a single parent with two bubbas, imagine having to give birth without his support! the last few days Ive been getting depressed and I know its not good for the baby(s) and I cant help but think that it would be easier to leave with just one bubba, I know, I know I shouldnt think like that but Ive seriously got to think about my future and I dont want to have two kids on my own. I am so sorry to talk about this here but Ive just got no one else to talk to, I dont know what else to do. Does anyone have any idea on what I should do? I need a direction, I cant just sit by and go with the flow as I always end up getting hurt. By the way my car is broken too so I cant even run away for a few days as much as I want to. Hopefully its getting fixed tomorrow, and maybe a few days away will be the best thing? anyway sorry again, I hope your feeling good and you must be so excited michelle! Good luck with everything.
Hi Enigma,

I am not sure what you should do, but my suggestion would be to sit down with him and have a discussion about what is going on. You need to know the truth of what is going on and how he is feeling, because you do need to know so that you can make the decisions that are right for you and your kid/s.

I had some hassles when I fell pregnant after my first baby was 4 mths old but we ended up talking and that sorted everything out for us.

Hope this helps. No matter what, you need to think about what is going to be best for you and your child.

Good Luck

QLD DD 2/02 DD 3/03 DD 2/05 Jack 23/3/07

Hi Cheryl (Danika's mum)

I just thought you might like to know that I was petrified when I found out I was pregnant the second time. My girls are 12mths apart. You do worry about it but you will cope and you will get through it.

I love every minute of my girls especially the fact that they are close together and there is no jealousy issues with them. They play really well together and like to look after each other as well. It is great.

I have just found out we are having our third. The gap between number 2 and number 3 will be 23 months.

I am scared all over again. How will I cope with three. Here we go again.

Good luck with your pregnancy. I am sure you will be fine.

QLD DD 2/02 DD 3/03 DD 2/05 Jack 23/3/07

Sign in to follow this topic