Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

ITS A BOY!!!! Rss

i got my ultrasound last week wow what a buzz turns out i'm having a boy anyone got any nice names i dont know of yet? i quite like caine,dakota,dallis and Diego.

cherie,mum to Jacob born oct 2004

Congratulations!! Thats awesome news! I remember how excited I was when I found out I was having a boy, I cried right there in the exam room! Everyone thought I would have a girl so even I was convinced, It was so thrilling to find I was having a boy afterall, not that I woulda minded either way but I always wanted my first born to be a boy, I have an older brother and looking back I guess I depended quite a bit on him and I really wanted my kids to have an older brother too. Now I am pregnant again and this time I want another boy, its funny how everyone assumes you want a girl cos I have a boy, but mind you it doesnt bother me one bit what I have I just thought a boy would look better in all bubs old clothes, hehe. Anyway good luck with the rest of your pregnancy, cant wait to hear how it all goes!
Oops forgot to mention, I dont really know any good names for boys, I found it so hard to pick my boys name, but their are plenty of girls names around. Try putting boys names into your search engine, Im sure youll come up with something.
PS My boy went unnamed for three weeks before he finally got a name.
i found it easier to choose girls names when i was pregnant... and both times i had girls! anyway.. i like the name caine i considered that if i did have a boy... its a family surname, but i was going to spell it kain. goodluck with choosing a name.i liked dakota too. my husband didnt like it though.... he didnt like many of my picks.and vica/versa

rachel, nz, mum to two gorgeous girls!

Wow...great news! I am still struggling with that decision...on whether to find out or not! I always found it easier to pick a boys name with my first...and I had a boy...and I foind it easier to pick a girls name with my 2nd...and I had a girl! I named my boy Gabriel.

Do you and usual name, popular name...? I like different and rare names but they have to have a good meaning to them and go well with our surname!

Best wishes on picking a name!

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

Sign in to follow this topic