Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Maddychelle Rss

Only 8 more days Michelle!!
How are you now? still feeling the end of pregnancy ails? AAAAAAHHHHHHH Im so not looking forward to it now! Im a real whinger when it comes to being uncomfortable and I can just see its gonna get me in the end too, Im starting Yoga on Monday so that should be good esp where the birth is concerned, I so do not want a repeat of last time.

I just know that you will do well so dont worry about the birth, have you got a lot of back pain?
My back is already sore.

Oh well til next time, take care and rest up as much as you can cos soon it'll be a different type of sleepless night!

Hugs and happy vibes
XXXRhiannon
Hi Rhiannon,

You were up early today...

Thanks for your thoughts... yes getting closer and closer to meeting the little one now!!! I've become kind of numb to the discomforts now, but you just have to do some reading around Huggies to know how much I have whinged about them. My back is only really sore when I get my braxton hicks now... and sometimes at the end of a long day I will have lower back aches...

But I know the end is near. I too am hoping and praying for a good labour and birth experience... my first was DEFINITLEY one I don't want a repeat of either.

Might sound weird right now, but that different type of sleepless night you are talking about... I am looking forward to, more than you can imagine.

Big grateful hugs and more soon,

Michelle

P.S. I won't be around much as of next week... I have a visitor coming and my husband on holidays so I might not get near the computer much. I have asked Tepe to help me keep everybody in the know... so if you don't hear from me, you will probably hear from Tepe...
Well here I am at my final week... I am 39 weeks today. so that means just 7 days to my EDD. I really want bub to be a July Babe, so I hope he decides to join us very soon.

I am getting rather excited now...

Won't be around much now as for the next 2 weeks I will have darling husband home on holidays and my best friend arrives on Monday too. So don't worry if you don't hear from me guys... I'll be in good hands.

I promise to come back and share my news as soon as I can.

In the mean time, big hugs to everybody and thanks so much for sharing this wonderful pregnancy journey with me. You have made it so much better and a lot of fun. I have so looked forward to coming here and chatting with you all.

Take care,

Michelle grin grin grin
Hi Michelle,
Getting oh so close now!
How are ya? feeling any funny little niggles yet? I hope wee William arrives soon!
Wishing you all the best and I pray you have a safe and healthy little bundle at the end of the day (whichever day that is)
I often think of you and wonder how you are doing, or if your in labour.
I bet you'll be glad to have your best friend there to help you thru those last couple of days.

Okily dokily, You take care and rest up luv!
Hope to hear the good news soon.
XXX

(Ps Im not up that early, we are two hours ahead of you guys so where it says 6am its really 8am.)
Hi

Not sure if you saw the post on the other Forum - but Michelle gave birth to her little boy yesterday morning. As far as I know, all is well...

Gabriella, Chiara & angel called home

Oooops, i missed this one! Sorry.... :}

Michelle, had little William at 3.47am this morning!

Mum is ok, but tired!!

That's all i know at this early stage, i will update as i receive any more info!

Tepe

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

OMG! Thats great news!
Im so thrilled for you Michelle! and you got your July baby too!!

Cant wait to hear how your labour went and see some pics of the your little star!

Thanks so much for passing that on Tepe!

oh so exciting!

*very very clucky now*
Hey Michelle,
just popping in to see if youve been in yet!
Damn, you havent.

I hope everythings ok.
I am so excited for you.

Talk soon and big ((hugs))
Hello All

Guess what...?

William Wyatt entered the world on Monday 26th July at 3.47am!!! 3.5 hour labour and a beautiful baby boy was born. I have been stuck in hospital all week as our little man swallowed lots of amniotic fluid and had breathing difficulties. Happy to say that after 3 days in special care all is well and we are finally home safe and well. Our little man weighed 3.5kg is 53cm long with a head circumfrence of 35cm. He has the biggest blue eyes just like his daddy and a shock of dark hair... which was a real surprise as we all have blonde hair.

Maddy adores her baby brother.

Glad to hear of all the safe arrivals and look forward to chatting with you all more in the new born section and in the Born In July post.

Will be back with more news soon.

Hope the rest of you are doing well.

Take care,

Michelle

P.S. Thanks Tepe for sharing my news so quickly!!! You are a treasure.
Oh wow! You got me all teary! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy for you all. Enjoy your new baby and your extended new family. It has been lots of fun counting down with you. Well done!

Domestic Goddess Mum of Four!

smile smile smile smile

YEAH MICHELLE,

Congratulations to you and the family, hoping you are getting lots of sweet dreams,

Tepe

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

Sign in to follow this topic