Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

ttc#3 whats the recipe for a girl Lock Rss

Hi Everyone,

I just joined today and after reading all you stories, I’m just wondering does anyone know the recipe for ttc a girl.

I have two boys, Nicholas, 5 and David 1 ½. So I would love to have a little girl.

Julie, mum of 2 boys

Hi Julie

I have been told that if you want to conceive a girl, you need to 'do it' on the days leading up to ovulation. If you conceive on the day you ovulate you will get a boy. We conceived with fert. treatment and they chart when you are ovulating and so i was inseminated at the peak of ovulation and we have a darling son smile

I have read this on a few occassions and also been told by the fert. clinic too.
I was told that positions etc don't have any thing to do with the sex of the baby.

Hope this helps smile
Good luck.
Kel
Hi

I am the opposite, I have two girls and really wanted a little boy to complete my family as hubby does not want any more children.

My two daughters were conceived while trying NOT to get pregnant and I agree with the other posts that you need to have sex leading up to ovulation but abstain right around ovulation to get a girl.

The third time hubby and I just went for it and we are having a boy. This was the only baby we actually put some planning into!

Good Luck
Kristi

4 lovely munchkins DD 10/03, DD 03/05, DS 10/06 &

Sign in to follow this topic