Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

2nd Pregnancy! yip eh! Rss

Hello

I am pregnant with my second child due in march!

so far this pregnancy is so different from my first! i have been feeling really not well at all haven't actually been sick but close to it!

We already have a gorgeous little boy and it would be fantastic to have a little girl but we would be happy either way as long as the baby is happy and healthy that is the most important thing

bye

melly

melissa, vic, Patrick 2.5 & Laura 15 months

Congratulations melly...........it's so exciting when you discover your pregnant.

I can still remember both the days I did the pregnancy test to find them positive.

Good luck with it all & I hope you have a very happy & healthy journey.....

Cheers....

Michelle - Mum to 2

hi,
congratulations!!!!!!! hope all goes well look forward to reading your messages on how things are going!!
bye

catherine mum to tasmin and Liam

Hi Melly

Congratulations on your pregnancy. I too have just discovered recently that I am pregnant with my second child so I can imagine how you are feeling.

I too have been feeling pretty sick - it is so much harder to deal with when you have another baby to look after!!

I have a nine month old girl and am due on the 11th March - they will be almost exactly 17 months apart if I don't have to have another ceaserean.

What is your due date?

Kristi

4 lovely munchkins DD 10/03, DD 03/05, DS 10/06 &

Hi Melly and Kristi

Congratulations to you both. I also recently discovered I'm pregnant with our second - YIPEE smile !!! I have a 13 month old son and the next baby is due around 12th March so they'll be about 21 months apart.

I forgot how bad the nausea is, I have it 24 hours a day although I haven't actually been sick yet. I was exactly the same during my first pregnancy.

All the best smile
Jasmine
CONGRATULATIONS MELLY, KRISTI AND JASMINE!

smile smile smile smile smile smile smile

Hoping you all have smooth sailing pregnancies, and the morning sickness doesn't get you! Looking forward to hearing of your progresses over the next 8 months or so!

Look after yourselves,

Tepe

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

Hello All,

Cogratulations to all of you who are expecting baby number 2. I am currently 10 days away from being due with my second baby... a little boy we are going to call William Wyatt. I already have a gorgeous daughter named Madeleine Michelle... there will be a 19.5 month age gap between my two.

Wishing you all the best with your second pregnancies... hope they go fast for you.

Michelle smile

Hi Tepe & Michelle

Thanks for your kind wishes smile

Michelle - you must be so excited to be meeting your little boy face to face so soon. All the very best to you. I'm sure all of us Huggies Mums will be thinking of you smile

Take care
Jasmine
CONGRATULATIONS to you all!

I toohave just found out I am pregnant with our 3rd!! I am due at the end of April and this one and my 2nd will only be about 19 months apart...if he/she comes on time they will only be 19 months and 2 days apart!!

I am 5 weeks and 1 day today and so far no bad morning sickness although I do feel a bit quezzy a times and do get quite tried by the afternoon!

All the best for you pregnancies!!

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

Congratulations to Mum78,

Wishing you all the best with your 3rd pregnancy! I have 2 little ones 19.5 months apart and it's not that bad. My daughter is 20.5 months anf my baby boy is 1 month old today.

Best of luck to all the other mum's expecting, take care and get plenty of rest!

Michelle
Sign in to follow this topic