Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy
  5. Worreid about secondary infertility

Worreid about secondary infertility Lock Rss

Hi Everyone !!

I was just wondering if there were any mums out there that are a little worried about secondary infertility ?

My ex and i tried to have a baby for about 5 years years and when i asked him if he would get tested as nothing was happening he refused so my doctor didnt want to do any tests on me as supposedly its easier to get the male side of things worked out first so i kind of came to the conclusion that it was probably me that had the promblem and accepted the fact that i would probably never have kids.

Then when i met my now husband we got pregnant after five months without actually trying.
I dont know if im just being paranoid but im worried that declan was just a fluke and i'll never be able to do it again, i know this sounds silly but i was just curious as to if other mums out there have felt like this at times ??

Luv Sarah

Declan 7/12/04 & Taryn 25/4/07

Hi

I have two daughters, one is 8 and the other is 3. My first daughter wasnt my husbands but my 3 yr old is. We were trying for 11 months to concieve #3. I decided that something must be wrong so we had tests done. My DH had a sperm count done and they tested my blood to see if i was ovulating. The day after we went to the doctors to get the results for those tests i did a pregnancy test and it came up postive. My dad said we must have threatened it, so my body decided to be pregnant =). How long have you been trying for number 2. If you are worried go and see the dr and see what they say. Maybe you will get lucky like me and the tests will kickstart it.
I think it is a bit silly that your first partner couldnt bring himself to get a sperm test. It isnt hard, males do that sort of thing all the time. This time he just had to do it into a cup.
Anyway good luck with trying for number two. Im sure it will happen eventually
Sign in to follow this topic