Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

need some help! Lock Rss

hi girls, i am really worried as me and my partner have been having unprotected sex for the last week and i am hoping that i fall pregnant but last night my partner said if i do get pregnant that we can not have the baby (it will be our second child). i really dont believe in a abortion (he knows that) and i believe that it is time to have another one, am i being selfish?? what do i do if iam??

Kayla Elizabeth (10/1/06) Mummy''''s Angel

Hi,
Firstly where about are you in your cycle?

And secondly, if you have been having unprotected sex then surely your partner knows there is a risk of falling pregnant, how can he then turn around and say but no baby afterwards??? In my book if you are having unprotected sex then you are trying for a baby.
Hi, NOWAY you are not being selfish! If your partner is so strongly on not wanting to have another baby just yet then he should be responsible and practise safe sex!!! He should in noway put you in a position like this when he isn't doing anything himself to make sure anything is prevented!!

I believe you may want to sit down an speak to your partner, just so that you two can be on the same page and understandings. So you both know reason's Why, But, If!!

If you are well ultimately you can only decide what to do.

Good luck x
thanks girls, i told him there could be a chance as it is in the middle of my cycle but he wanted to risk it so i cant do much now lol. iam just gonna have to talk to him if in a couple of weeks the test comes back positive, but i do understand were he is coming from as he believes we cant afford another one atm but ill just have to change his mind on that one. i just dont want it to come to me choosing between him and the baby but i find that very unfair as it takes two ppl. any way i will hopefully work all this out and thank you very much for your support. talk soon xoxox

Kayla Elizabeth (10/1/06) Mummy''''s Angel

Sign in to follow this topic