Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Waiting to have scan Rss

Hello Everyone

this is my second pregnancy and we have our scan in 2 weeks (I am 11 weeks pregnant) and though I am sure everything will be okay I am still scared!

I have heard of women going in for their 1st scan and their being no heartbeat!

So far I have had quite a bit of nausea and have been sick once so I guess this is a good sign hopefully indicating everything is going along okay

this past week has dragged I think because I have been thinking quite a bit about the scan

Just wanted to share I hope everyone else pregnancies are going well

bye

melly

melissa, vic, Patrick 2.5 & Laura 15 months

hey melly

Im sure everything will be fine when you go for your scan is there a reason to be concerned?

I was abit scared when going for my first scan but it is always a relief when you go in there and see eveything is fine and im sure it will be goodluck and keep us posted on how it goes.

seeya takecare nat.

thanks nat

no reason to be concerned just me being a worry wart

I will keep you updated, my mum is a twin so my husband is a bit worry there is 2 in there

bye

melly

Wow wouldnt that be a suprise if you were having twins twins runs in both mine and my partners family so i was always abit scared that i would go for a scan and there would be 2 god wouldnt that be a huge shock to the system it would be for me anyway.
so how is everything going with your pregnancy? do you have anymore kids? i have a lil girl caprice who is 15 months and baby no 2 due in december so i will have my hands full with 2 under 2 but cant wait to finally see my baby when he decides to come out.
anyway takecare seeya nat.
Hi Nat

We have one little boy who is 14 months old Patrick he is the best little boy

I feel good today not sick at all

I shall keep everyone posted if there is actually 2 in there

bye

melly

Hi Melissa,

I am pregnant with my third baby and have my scan this thurs 19th. I will be 12wks then. I just wanted to share with you that it is scary waiting to have your scan done, but once it is over and done with you are relieved and happy that everything is fine.

I am sure that you have nothing to worry about, just try and keep those positive thoughts going that everything will be ok.

I am lucky to have a different obstetrician this time and he has a little ultrasound machine in his surgery. I already know that my baby has a heartbeat and is ok, but it is still scary having a proper ultrasound and will everything be alright.

Anyway good luck I am sure everything will be fine. We are both due in march. Do you know exactly when you are due? We will be able to compare notes. Good luck with your scan.

Danielle

QLD DD 2/02 DD 3/03 DD 2/05 Jack 23/3/07

Hello Danielle

thank you so much for your kind words you are so right and rational me has gone out the window since I have been pregnant (this happened when I was pregnant with my first as well)

at our first ob appointment she said it was too early to hear the heart beat but everything was doing what it was suppose to

Good luck with you too! I am sure you will be fine as well!

if you every want to chat my email is mellyobrien@hotmail.com

all the best with your pregnancy

bye

melly

Hi Melly

I too am pregnant at the moment with my second child (due 11th March 05) and am also feeling scared about my scan - believe me I know what you mean!!!

I am having my scan next friday (27/8) and I can't wait to get it over and done with, I really need to see the baby so that it is real to me. We are also waiting till then to tell our friends and extended family.

It is a good sign that you have been unwell, my morning sickness faded away at about 8-9 weeks (I still have an odd day of grossness) and the doctor made me have blood tests to check I hadn't had a miscarraige. That was really scary!

Just take each day as it comes and your scan day will be here before you know it. I hope you let us all know how it goes.

Maybe a few of us should start up a due in March group??? Looks like there are a few around.

All the best
Kristi

4 lovely munchkins DD 10/03, DD 03/05, DS 10/06 &

Hello Kristi

My baby is due on the 4 march 2005, we should start up a due in march group good idea

I am sure everything will be fine with you too

Keep us posted on how you go

bye

melly

Hi Melly

I know how you feel. I had my first appt with my OB 2 days ago and up until then I was really worried. I have a gorgeous 14 month old son but a couple of years before I had him I had a miscarriage at 11 weeks, so until I actually saw this new little one wriggling around I was a bit worried. If it helps at all they say that if you are feeling sick it's a good sign as your hormones are doing their job. I'm sure everything will be fine. I'm due about 16th March. Let us all know how you go.

Take care
Jasmine smile
Hello Jasmine

I am so happy for you that everything is going well with your pregnancy

that's awful that you had a miscarriage

I hope the rest of your 2nd pregnancy goes nicely and you have a great pregnancy

thanks for your kinds words that was very sweet of you

all the best

melly

Sign in to follow this topic