Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Babies Everywhere Lock Rss

Does anyone else who is TTC feel that everywhere you look there is preggy glowing women, or mums with newborns or family with kids.....my husband and i want out own so badly. Im 25 and thought i would concieve easily and after all those years as a teen trying to not get pregnant and now this wait, its so hard. I have 3 friends who fell pregnant in their early 20's (unplanned) and i have a friend who has been pregnant twice since i started trying (one MC which is sad). Sorry to ramble, just so thrilled there is a tread on here for this. Just to say to others how i feel is such a load of my chest so to speak.
Hi Polly12,

It is hard not to notice these things when you are TTC. It took DH and I a long time to conceive via IVF and that was after waiting the 12 months of trying naturally. Although I was always happy for friends and family who announced their pregnanies, I always had a little cry in the privacy of my own home as it was such a reminder of what wasn't happening for us. How long have you been trying for?

Hi there i have just posted a message similar to yours as my DH and i have been trying for 7 months with no luck after having the Depo prior and i too am getting more and more upset as everywhere i turn there are preggy laddies and might i add they all say that their pregnancies were an accident! Its really good to finally be able to bounce my thoughts off others in the same situation:) I hope you fall pregnant soon and dont get discouraged by all the preggas out there:) Good luck:)

Amber, DS Bailey 09/03/04 & DS Astin 04/07/07

Sign in to follow this topic