Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy
  5. Has anyone tried Maca powder for infertility

Has anyone tried Maca powder for infertility Lock Rss

Hi.

Would love to know if anyone has tried or knows anyone who has tried Maca powder or capsules for unknown infertility.

I have just been reading about it and it apparently helps for hormonal imbalance, short cycles, long cycles, PMS, mestrual cramps, mood swings, stress etc.

My DH and i have been trying for #2 for over 2 years now and have had 2 IUI cycles which failed. We have decided to have one more shot at IUI. I suffer from PMS, mood swings and get very stressed and all of these i noticed got alot worse while i was on the inj for the IUI so i thought this may be an option for me before and during IUI #3.

Anyones opinion on this would be great. Thank you

IUI #3 starting in August

Sorry Brodie I have never tried it, or heard of it. I just did a google search and it sounds interesting though. DH and I have been trying for 19 months now, and might look into this option further too. Will be very interesting to hear others replies. Thanks for asking the question smile
Hey. I hope things will go right in your way. Why don't you go for other Alternatives? I think Surrogacy would be best for you. He. Pick the best center for yourself. I was so disturbed and discouraged due to my failure in conceiving a baby. I had cervix Incompetence disease which left me infertile. I chose to go for surrogacy for me. I asked my partner and he was agreed with my choice. So we looked through a clinic and went there. The clinic gave us rights to the unborn child. The surrogate was healthy and cooperative. I was honored with an infant following 9 months. I am glad that I discovered this technique usefully. I would Suggest this procedure to the People who can't conceive and need babies badly. Wish you best of luck.
Sign in to follow this topic