Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

TTC in May Lock Rss

Hey guys
I thought i'd start a thread for all of us trying in may. The other TTC threads are getting very long. SO anyway I am stil TTC number two and with a very irregular cycle we just have to keep going at it and just hope for some luck. How is everyone else going with trying and waiting the two weeks??

Good luck to us all!!!

Janelle Melb mum to hannah 19-12-05

Hi Janelle,
We are planning to TTC in May also. I had planned to be trying earlier, but we had a little mishap, then I got a Rubella injection and had to wait 3 months before trying again, so May is our month to go!
Everyone asks me if I am going to take my temp, or get an ovulation kit, but I think we will just go for it like rabbits for at least the next month or so and see how we go! LOL! That's gotta keep Hubby happy! I also finished work for good last month and have just got back from holidays, so being a bit more relaxed will hopefully help.
Best wishes to all TTC!!!
Tanya

DD1 July 2004 DD2 August 2007 DS September 2009

We are TTC this month also. Baby #3 for us, I hope May is a lucky month for everyone TTC!
Hi All, well I'm technically due for AF today and so far not here!! I couldn't help myself though, I got one of those early test kits and did one but it came up negative. I will give it another week and see how I go and what happens. Im thinking of buying some of the pee sticks off ebay, as I think I could go through quite a few. Then if I was successful I could pass them on to one of you guys! Has anyone bought these off ebay?
Good luck everyone, fingers crossed(but not legs LOL ;-} )

DD1 July 2004 DD2 August 2007 DS September 2009

Sign in to follow this topic