Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Pregnancy after Implanon removal Lock Rss

Hi, I had my Implanon removed 2 weeks ago and was wondering if anybody has, or knows of anybody who has, become pregnant right away? There's so much conflicting information! So I need 'real life' information!!!

I know everybody is different. But is it possible to ovulate and conceive right away?
i had implanon taken out after 12 months the first 4 months were fine but after that it just didn't react well with my body. we weren't using contraception after implanon instead choosing to use the ovulation method (where we don't go near each other when i am ovulating) well no more than 8 weeks went by and was pregnant with my son, obviously i didn't know my body that well!!!!! and fertility was right back on high speed.!!!!!
Hi Carleey,

I've had my implant removed just recently, i unfortunately got AF this morning so now we are on to our 3rd month of trying ! I do know that im ovulating though, and my cycle has gone back completely normal. I have heard of instances where some woman get pregnant the first month though ! Keep me posted with your progress as i would love to talk to someone who was using this method as well if you wanna email me my addy is [email protected]

Sarah

Declan 7/12/04 & Taryn 25/4/07

Sign in to follow this topic