You may want to take or leave my 'advice' as I have been TTC #2 for 17 months now with no luck. Too old perhaps?
Anyway, here are some things I have read or heard.
1. Chinese medicine and acupunture: expensive, gave it a go for 4 months, think I had one early loss due to swine flu? Love the energy it gave me but cost too much for no gain otherwise.
2. Vitamin B6 100. Have taken this for 3 cycles now to try and extend luteal phase - worked for one, not the other, 3rd in progess now. Have noticed (TMI alert) significant increase in CM at fertile time over these 3 months.
3. Evening primrose: only to be taken pre ovulation to assist with CM (I think this was the reason) and stopped post ovulation as can increase cramping.
4. I used maybe baby with DS but no luck this time. Have found ovulation predictors off internet (ebay) excellent help, as well as charting (I use fertility friend).
5. Usual, be fit but not too fit, healthy weight etc.
6. BD often to keep 'the boys' fresh.
Hope this helps you to get you BFP. Good luck.