Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy
  5. Please help....I think my timing has been all wrong!

Please help....I think my timing has been all wrong! Lock Rss

I was wondering if anyone could help me. We have been trying for a couple of months and I am currently in the two week wait!

I read something yesterday that has freaked me out and I am worried that I am trying too early each month.

The first day of my last period was the 10th April.
Based on this what dates in April should I have been trying and when is the cut off so to speak. I have a regular 30 day cycle.

I need to get this right other wise I will be wasting each month of trying.

Thanks so much.

smile

Let me rephrase this actually...........I don't need specific dates of when to try I just want to know from what date to what date.

Thanks
hi smile

I thought that you were suppose to have sex on the 14th day or your cycle and then afterwards for 3 days. I tried this and i ended up pregnant because of it.

I hope this has helped, not sure if it has though.

good luck

Bec xo
Most women have a luteal phase that lasts 10-16 days averaging at 14 days, when the bodies basal temperature increases. Based on what you've said and using the average 14 days you should have been TTC from the 23rd - 27th April with ovulation occurying on the 26th. There are several variables that can cause cycle irregularities, so only use this as a guide. smile
That's fantastic news congratulations!!
You might find this website useful

http://www.babyhopes.com/ovulation-calendar/

good luck

Narelle, Melbourne, 4 yr old and 18mth old boys

COLKATH,
My husband and i tryed for 9mths bfore i fell pregnate have u consultated your doctor or a obbie
my periods were way out off wack one a month
twice a month man they were everywere they say when u get bored or sick of sex u will b pregnate well it worked for me . just enjoy it will happen,i also use to take my temps that does help a bit.
bye Tracy

TRACY,SA,

Sign in to follow this topic