Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Has this happened to you Rss

I just got a VERY VERY VERY faint positive using a pregnosis strip pregnancy test. I want to know if it is possibly a false positive or a real positive. HAs this happened to anyone. I'm FREAKING out!! unsure
when i first tested with my last pregnancy i had a very very faint positive but didnt think it was a real positive. i did another test a week and a half later and got a very strong positive. so i would say that even tho its very faint its still a positive

I just got a VERY VERY VERY faint positive using a pregnosis strip pregnancy test. I want to know if it is possibly a false positive or a real positive. HAs this happened to anyone. I'm FREAKING out!! unsure

Congratulations on your pregnancy grin
Yes, with DD (2nd pregnancy) I tested at 4 and 1/2 weeks and it was extremely extremely faint positive - 2 lines.
The very next night, I was in the emergency department with gastro and cramping (I thought I was having a miscarriage, but it was just severe gastro) and they did the pregnancy blood test, which also came up very very slight rise in HgC, so I was definitely pregnant.
Congrats grin

His Royal Highness, Prince William

I got a very faint positive when I was pregnant with my 2nd and 3rd children, even the Dr's test came up with a faint positive.

Mum to 3 gorgeous cheeky kids.

I used pregnosis last time, 2 tests didn't work and the 3rd had a very faint +ive, I went out and brought first response straight away and got a dark +ive straight up....

I would say a congrats is in order grin
a line is a line....congratulations!!

its probably just very early days so your levels of hcg aren't that high yet, but there is enough for the test to pick it up.

its more likely to get a false negative rather than a false positive, unless the test is out of date or faulty (in that case usually the control line doesn't come up but the other line does - so the test should be disregarded.)

but in your case, i would go with being pregnant! yay for you!

YES it has... it was the faintest two lines i've ever seen... three years on, i still have the test and the lines are still very faint..

Big Congratulations on being pregnant - hope all goes well for u

As far as I know a positive is a positive no matter how faint the line smile Congratulations
with dd3 i did a just incase test as i was stuffing around with my pill and before i kicked my own bum and made sure i was taking it properly i thought i would just check so i had an all clear. came up really really faint thought oh crap, waited a week and took another and hello 2 lines. was the same on all three tests laugh , now we have a gorgeous little surprise.
A positive is a positive!!

Congratulations

Sign in to follow this topic