Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy
  5. a little freaked out what do you think??

a little freaked out what do you think?? Lock Rss

so i have been getting my period every 2 to 3 weeks for the last 5 times so i am fairly confident that im not pregnant. But the last few days i have been getting what i think are phantom kicks and last night while laying in bed i had this lump in my tummy like when you get the leaning of a head or foot on your tum and you push it then it goes back in..... so what do you think it was?? its very weird!!!
Then yesterday i changed Ry to forward facing in the car (which means putting his capsule away and getting another seat out) and Ethan says "are we having another baby?" I said "no Ethan we aren't. Why would you like another?" and he says "yeah!! I want there to be 4 of us"..... i didnt reply, but now im all freaked out!!!!!

I think I would do a pregnancy test just for my own piece of mind!!! If you felt something in your tummy you would have to be at least 3months along I guess...good luck and hope you get whatever result you want!!!

so i have been getting my period every 2 to 3 weeks for the last 5 times so i am fairly confident that im not pregnant. But the last few days i have been getting what i think are phantom kicks and last night while laying in bed i had this lump in my tummy like when you get the leaning of a head or foot on your tum and you push it then it goes back in..... so what do you think it was?? its very weird!!!
Then yesterday i changed Ry to forward facing in the car (which means putting his capsule away and getting another seat out) and Ethan says "are we having another baby?" I said "no Ethan we aren't. Why would you like another?" and he says "yeah!! I want there to be 4 of us"..... i didnt reply, but now im all freaked out!!!!!

You never know my friends little sister had no signs at all and got her period as per normal for about 5 months and she didn't find out she was pregnant until she was 21 weeks. Best thing to do it take a test and if its negitive and your still worried incase you are pregnant with a low HCG level pregnancy get a blood test done. Are you on any birth control? If you are and your pregnant this could be causing to to still appear to bleed normally when you have a with drawl bleed on the non-hormonal pills.
Well, you never know...!
A girl I know went to the hospital with tummy pains and the docs thought it was appendicitis. She gave birth to a little boy that day, slightly prem but healthy! She had no 'symptoms' at all until labour started.
Otherwise... do you have any pain? Could it be a hernia?
I sometimes get what I think are kicks and pushes too. Freaks me out!!
Would love to hear what yours really is. Good luck!
Sign in to follow this topic