Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy
  5. I hope I haven't just convinced myself...

I hope I haven't just convinced myself... Lock Rss

Hi all!
You might have read some of my earlier posts, we have been TTC #2 for almost a year, in that time, I've had 2 periods, and only ovulated once, which was 9 days ago.
I am worried I just want it so badly that I have convinced myself, but my boobs are a bit on the tender side. Not like I remember when I realised I was pregnant with DS, they were really really sensitive. But like i said, I may just be convincing myself! I did a test this morning, but negative. It's still early, so keep your fingers crossed for us!

So what were your boobs like? Sensitive or sore?

Really, really sore with DD, but second time around not as sore!! I figured they knew what to do the second time round. grin
Absolutely no change with my boobs when pregnant but I do spend a whole night vomiting....thats how I know it is time to take a test! Good luck, keep us posted.
No other symptoms, just tender boobs,
With DS they were sooo sensitive, but I can't remember how far along I was when that started. It was before 4 weeks, because it was before I found out I was pregnant and how far along.
I'll let you know if anything comes of it smile

fingers crossed for you!!!

Sign in to follow this topic