Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Early pregnancy symptoms Lock Rss

Hey everyone tongue

Just wondering when did you get your first pregnancy symptoms??
Was it after 4 weeks.. after your missed period or before?
Also when did you get your BFP??

Due for my AF tomorrow.. just hoping even though I have no symptoms, pregnancy still maybe possible??
I tested yesterday morning and got a BFN, so I'm pretty sure I'll be getting AF tomorrow..
But wouldn't it be a miracle if AF didn't show up and I see a BFP instead!!
Wishful thinking laugh
Hey ya, I didn't really get any. Got a BFP on Day 31 of my cycle (about when AF due). Only did a test because I was charting and I had 15 high temperatures which was a couple more than normal. The only thing I remember was a slight metallic taste in my water but not enough to make me think I was pregnant - it was a suprise! I fainted on what would have been Day 35 so would have known for sure then smile Good luck!!

I didn't get a BFP with DD til 13 DPO. My boobs got huge around 6 weeks preg and I got morning sickness from weeks 7-11. I'm currently waiting for my BFP too! AF due in 4-6 days. Fingers crossed for you honey!! smile
I didn't really have any symptoms until I missed my Period. Even after that I have had a very easy pregnancy with little symptoms apart from my guts getting much bigger!
Thanks for your replys! smile
I'm hoping I'm the same as you ladies and get no symptoms this early!
I'm due for my AF today.... and praying it doesn't show up! unsure
... this waiting is killing me!! sad
I took another test this morning and BFN but still haven't got AF, but I'm only a day late.

I think I need a hobby!! tongue
I got morning sickness (all day sickness more like lol) from when we conceived but got BFN till 8 weeks preg! :/
Thought the vomiting was cos of stress lol,

I know a lot of people that had no symptoms though,

Hope you get a positive soon grin

I got morning sickness (all day sickness more like lol) from when we conceived but got BFN till 8 weeks preg! :/
Thought the vomiting was cos of stress lol,

I know a lot of people that had no symptoms though,

Hope you get a positive soon grin

The only possible pregnancy symptoms I have are - my breasts have that fullness feeling and nipples are sore to touch and tired, but they could just be AF symptoms! I haven't felt sick or anything out of the ordinary.
I just hope I get lucky! smile
It can be so tricky coz pregnacy symptoms and af symtoms are so simular. I remember getting really emotional, and feeling a bit queezy. But i was friut picking and put down my feeling sick to eating to many oranges lol. I had implant bleeding around 4 weeks and tested and got a bfp. Wait a few days and perhaps try first pee of the day. best of luck sending baby dust you way
I hope you get lucky! grin

I had morning sickness, horrid heart burn (I LOVED spicy noodles though, so thought it was that), was always tired (I'm anaemic so thought it was that) and my nipples browned too lol,

Hope it's not af though grin
Best of luck and baby dust xx

Before I missed af I knew something was up as I was just so tired! like sleeping for 12 hours a night and needing an afternoon nap as well. at about 6 weeks started getting queesey and sore/big boobs.

best of luck smile have my fingers crossed for you
With this pregnancy I noticed symptoms about a week before my period was due. I had really sore boobs and i started snoring lol. I didn't get any morning sickness until about 7 weeks. Hope you get a positive!! : )
Sign in to follow this topic