Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy
  5. How far into pregnancy did you get your BFP?

How far into pregnancy did you get your BFP? Lock Rss

Hi everyone

I am just curious to know how far along your were before you got your BFP?? I am 3 days away from expecting AF and just did a test and it was a BFN sad but my hubby says "you are testing to early" I used a first response test which says you can test 5 days before your next expected period!
So has anyone else tested early...like me...and got a BFN but a few weeks later it turned into a BFP??? Trying to hang onto hope that I may still be pregnant!!!!

Thanks in advance!

I used the exact same one and got BFN all the way up till AF was due

and did AF show of did you then get your BFP??? I really had a good feeling about this month and "thought" I had pregnancy symptoms...think I may be looking into it to much sad
Thanks...so there's still hope yet wink
Hey!! I am so glad you posted this thread - I have been "googling" info alot today on First response. Iam am due Thursday(but I think I O'd late, so due maybe Fri/sat) I did a FR test yesterday and today - negative. I really "feel" like i could be positive (unless I am imagining symptoms, which is possible as I want them!!). I dont know when to test again - dont want to upset myself!

I really hope you get your positive - when will you test again?
I was 4 weeks to the day when I got my bfp both times- this time i had tested even just the day before af was due and gotten a bfn!

I tried the test where you are sposed to be able to test early too.... tested 3 days before af was due and got a bfn when I was in fact utd. So yep. Definitely wait til af is due before you test again!

I was 10 days DPO when I tested. It was very faint, faint enough that hubby didn't believe it, then tested again the next day with a digital and got my BFP! I would go on your O rather than when you period is due? I was due for my period on the Sunday and got that first very faint line on the Friday (you may be testing too early as you O'd later, I O'd on day 19/20) I just felt i was pregnant, that's why I tested early.

Hope you ladies get your BFP's!! Baby dust to both of you!

xxxxx
DS - 10 days after AF due, 3 negatives in those 10 days before the positive. Got pg missing the first pill so that changes ovulation

Bump - 3wks 6 days. Only did one test and it was positive. Really regular periods and not on any hormonal contraceptives since before DS born

DS - Nov 2008 & DD - Feb 2012

Hey!! I am so glad you posted this thread - I have been "googling" info alot today on First response. Iam am due Thursday(but I think I O'd late, so due maybe Fri/sat) I did a FR test yesterday and today - negative. I really "feel" like i could be positive (unless I am imagining symptoms, which is possible as I want them!!). I dont know when to test again - dont want to upset myself!

I really hope you get your positive - when will you test again?

Hi ejane...Yeah I am gutted as I really thought I was this month!! So AF is due in 3 days (Friday) so I might hold off until then..or maybe the day after is she doesn't arrive!!
Good Luck
With my first I got a BFP the day before AF was due. With my second I didn't get a positive until 10 days AFTER AF was due!! I thought I was going crazy laugh turns out my due date was adjusted to a week later so I must have ovulated late or my little zygote floated around for ages before implanting.
I also have a friend who has two kids but has never had a positive pregnancy test! She only shows up as pregnant on blood tests...
I used first response but got BFN until a week after AF was due then BFP.
Hi There,
With my last pregnancy i used first response and i did not get a BFP utill i was 6 & 1/2 weeks pregnant!!
It kept coming up with negative but no af.. doc confirmed it was indeed a positive.
Good Luck!

I got my BFP the day before Af was due, although it was faint. I was using first response.

Best of luck, I hope your just testing too early and this is indeed your month smile

Sign in to follow this topic