Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

TTC November :) Lock Rss

U sure r, r u testing twice a day? I would think u would have a strong POS sometime tday.

Good luck nd get BDing lol

Last night was the first test. What time should i be doing the test?

Sorry to change the subject ladies, but could you all please vote for my dd Tamzyn

http://www.facebook.com/PumpkinPatchNZ?sk=app_117128218396116

She has a pink bib on, THANKS EVERYONE

Hi hun which Page is she on lol I can't find her ha ha

Last night was the first test. What time should i be doing the test?

I normally do them around 2pm then again about 6pm
Never mind smile I found her!!! Sooooo cute! grin

Just filling in time here counting down the days till we can finally start trying for a family smile DF is so excited and always randomly pops up with "Do you like this name? What do you think of this for a boy/girl? so funny tongue

I must admit some of them I am not fond of but his taste in names is not too shabby!

I think we will actually fall into the DEC thread as I think I will O again on the 15th-17th of Dec Based on my cycles.

Didn't O at all the last two months but this month seems to have been fine so here's hoping the next two will go smoothly

Not looking forward to menstruating (Sorry TMI) on our wedding day and the entire honeymoon (we are going to Bali and you can't enter a temple if you are) sad But all will be over soon enough

Maybe I can convince DF to BD in Nov before the wedding then at least I wouldn't have it at all.

he he Anyways 4 more weeks till I travel home to NZ for the wedding and can see my mumma again smile and 5 weeks till I marry the the man that takes up far too much space in my bed tongue

That's all for now as I'm about to go make some more dolls to sell smile eeeee so cute. If you want to have a look pop on over smile https://www.facebook.com/GforGiraffe

Loves to everyone and Mountains of sticky baby dust grin xxxxx

Steph

i have a question..... may be TMI????

but, how long do you ladies lay there and "absorb" after BD????? I've been told by various people to lay and relax for as long as possible, and others have told me it doesn't matter either way...

just a bit curious..????

I use the internet cheapie OPK tests and I think they're fine. I can't really say anything about the internet cheapie pregnancy tests (because I haven't got a positive from them - because I haven't been pregnant when I used them! LOL!) Kirsty used them and posted about them last month - after getting her BFP with other tests, it was only about 5 days later that she got a BFP from the internet cheapies.

Thanks Mel. Probably more the OPK I was interested in more so anyway. The ones in the supermarket are so expensive....I'll give them a go. smile

but, how long do you ladies lay there and "absorb" after BD????? I've been told by various people to lay and relax for as long as possible, and others have told me it doesn't matter either way...

just a bit curious..????

I lay there for a good hour esp if it is night time nd we r in bed anyway. I think it does matter, its all about gravity lol so if we stand up out it comes.
Hi Everyone!
My husband and I are TTC, this is our 3rd cycle, so hopefully we get a BFP in the next few months! Hopefully November is our month!! My best friend and most friends from work seem to conceive first go, so its nice to see I'm not the only one it hasn't happened to instantly. I used the first response OPK last cycle and will be doing the same this cycle.
So hopefully its okay, Im going to add myself to the Lucky list!

~*LUCKY LIST*~

rumsmuggler BFP - 30/10
traceyh09 BFP - 30/10
Bec BFP - 5/11
LoveBeingMummy BFP- 7/11
Archers~Mummy BFP - 8/11
mel-O BFP - 14/11
Becs01 BFP - 16/11
jacw99 BFP - 18/11
unique1 BFP-12/11
Jenny004s BFP - 8/11 or 10/11
Leg_89 BFP- 23/11
Manda2011 BFP- 24/11

Sticky baby dust to all! xx

I lay there for a good hour esp if it is night time nd we r in bed anyway. I think it does matter, its all about gravity lol so if we stand up out it comes.

just jumping in here, i got told that the stuff that drips or gets wiped is either old or no good so the good stuff will go straight up so to speak. Man your good!!! i tried 10 min and i had to go 'deal' with it TMI smile

just jumping in here, i got told that the stuff that drips or gets wiped is either old or no good so the good stuff will go straight up so to speak. Man your good!!! i tried 10 min and i had to go 'deal' with it TMI smile

LOL I dnt think anyone really knows for sure, but I am willing to try anything even if does feel yukky afterwards lol
Hi guys

Count me in, think I may be ovulating soon, just starting to get wcm, CD14, cycles are irregular (anywhere between 28 and 45 days) so here we go again smile

Good luck everyone!

he he Anyways 4 more weeks till I travel home to NZ for the wedding and can see my mumma again smile and 5 weeks till I marry the the man that takes up far too much space in my bed tongue

That's all for now as I'm about to go make some more dolls to sell smile eeeee so cute. If you want to have a look pop on over smile https://www.facebook.com/GforGiraffe

Loves to everyone and Mountains of sticky baby dust grin xxxxx

Steph

good luck for your beautiful day may it be wonderful

just a bit curious..????

I lay there for about 30min with a pillow under my hips to help it go the right direction tongue

Sign in to follow this topic