Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

TTC November :) Lock Rss

Hi guys

Count me in, think I may be ovulating soon, just starting to get wcm, CD14, cycles are irregular (anywhere between 28 and 45 days) so here we go again smile

Good luck everyone!

good to see your back myrrah!

nothing much to report - still in 2ww and trying my best to think of everything else other than what im waiting for. LOL

Hi guys

Count me in, think I may be ovulating soon, just starting to get wcm, CD14, cycles are irregular (anywhere between 28 and 45 days) so here we go again smile

Good luck everyone!

Good luck to you hope this is your month!!

Just adding myself to the lucky list.

~*LUCKY LIST*~

rumsmuggler BFP - 30/10
traceyh09 BFP - 30/10
Bec BFP - 5/11
LoveBeingMummy BFP- 7/11
Archers~Mummy BFP - 8/11
mel-O BFP - 14/11
Becs01 BFP - 16/11
jacw99 BFP - 18/11
unique1 BFP-12/11
Jenny004s BFP - 8/11 or 10/11
Leg_89 BFP- 23/11
Spinn84 BFP - 23/11
Manda2011 BFP- 24/11

Well AF has almost left the building with usual length being 3 days I'm lucky in that respect but then I usually dont O till CD19 so long time to wait.

I'm hoping November's the lucky month for me. It's our 1 yr anniversary, my birthday and the month we got engaged.

Fingers crossed xx

Hi guys

Good luck everyone!

Great to see you're back Myrrah! Good luck smile

i have a question..... may be TMI????

but, how long do you ladies lay there and "absorb" after BD????? I've been told by various people to lay and relax for as long as possible, and others have told me it doesn't matter either way...

just a bit curious..????

I can manage about 15 minutes.
LOL! DH once said someone should invent some sort of plug thing, then I should do a handstand for an hour - gravity! LOL!

LOL! DH once said someone should invent some sort of plug thing, then I should do a handstand for an hour - gravity! LOL!

My DH holds my legs in the air and i flip over and stay there for about 15mins.

Mel if u have facebook feel free to add me, here is my link nd that goes for any other ladies. I am always here to try help where I can.

Sending truck loads of baby dust everyone's way xxxxxx

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000943488769

Hi Girls - Hopefully I will be joining you in November. Am currently having a miscarriage (would have been 8 or 9 weeks pregnant). So I'm hoping the bleeding stops soon and I get my cycle back ASAP... Good luck to everyone! xo

so sorry to hear sad I have just been through the same thing and getting back on the TTC wagon again now. Lets hope it doesn't take long for either of us xx

i have a question..... may be TMI????

but, how long do you ladies lay there and "absorb" after BD????? I've been told by various people to lay and relax for as long as possible, and others have told me it doesn't matter either way...

just a bit curious..????

hehehe smile I stay laying down and go to sleep, its pretty much always before bed anyway, after DD is in bed!
Need all the help we can get so I am def not going to go walking around straight after!! wink

Hi ladies smile
I haven't posted for a while.. just cos there's not much happening. DH is still away and still waiting to OV. I am HOPING that he is going to get home in time, but it might be just after I OV - just have my fingers crossed that I will have one of my longer cycles this time and then we might actually be in with a chance this month!
I have been trying to not come in here too much, as I tend to become a tad obsessed with TTC, and have been putting my focus into being healthy and losing some weight... also trying to keep POSITIVE about it all, which as we all know is sometimes VERY hard, but I have been doing ok.
My profile pic is a "positive thinking" sort of thing.. I hope soon it will be me with the beautiful bubba belly and my DD kissing it smile

I stay lying down as long as possible, if i was in bed for night time then I dont get up until morning! (but I get dp to get me a towel which i sleep with between my legs haha (ok way tmi sorry!)

I ordered 50 opk's I am excited! at the very least I can humor my POAS obsession!!

LMAO!!!!! YEEHHHH GOO MYRAHH!!!! smile i love that!!!!
Sign in to follow this topic