Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

TTC November :) Lock Rss

Good Evening ladies smile
So I posted last night that I definitely was ovulating according to my OPK BUT I have had very little ewcm today sad This has been the same for the last 2 months and I dont get why!!!! I did another O test 2 hours ago and it was a lot fainter than yesterday (well that stuffed my Shettles Method! LOL)So I have no idea what is going on! I have now joined the dreaded TWW! ARGH! My fingers are crossed that this is the month!

Adding to the comment earlier... I put a pillow under my hips afterwards for about 30 minutes then go to sleep! wink No idea if it makes a difference but it definitely doesnt hurt to give it a go! LOL

Some exciting news though... We just bought a new car and we get to pick it up on Thursday!!! Woop Woop!

K

Good Evening ladies smile
So I posted last night that I definitely was ovulating according to my OPK BUT I have had very little ewcm today sad This has been the same for the last 2 months and I dont get why!!!! I did another O test 2 hours ago and it was a lot fainter than yesterday (well that stuffed my Shettles Method! LOL)So I have no idea what is going on! I have now joined the dreaded TWW! ARGH! My fingers are crossed that this is the month!

Adding to the comment earlier... I put a pillow under my hips afterwards for about 30 minutes then go to sleep! wink No idea if it makes a difference but it definitely doesnt hurt to give it a go! LOL

Some exciting news though... We just bought a new car and we get to pick it up on Thursday!!! Woop Woop!

K

I too am the same I don't really get much ewcm so this cycle I started taking evening primrose oil 3 times a day as it is meant to help increase ewcm so I will have to wait and see if it works. Also I am doing the Shettles Method as aswell.

I too am the same I don't really get much ewcm so this cycle I started taking evening primrose oil 3 times a day as it is meant to help increase ewcm so I will have to wait and see if it works. Also I am doing the Shettles Method as aswell.

We must be thinking alike Spinn!!!! LOL... I did say to DH that I think we messed up the Shettles this month so I am hoping that all the BD'ing previous outways the recent! As I said, I would be happy with either but would love some pink in this house! I know DS would love a little brother though so that makes me excited for a boy!

Where are you on your cycle Spinn?
HI ALL!!! Think I am just going to come on over and join youall in November!! AF is due tomorrow and I can feel that she is not far away lol!!I received my first delivery of ovulation and preg tests from Ebay today...wooohoooo got about 60 tests in total...ill be POAS every day bahahaha!!! SO THIS IS MY MONTH (mmm think I should save this line somewhere as I say it every month)and I mean business...I am stocked up and will be doing ovulation tests as well as carting my tempreture this month...lets just keep fingers crossed that hubby is home!!!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!

Mel if u have facebook feel free to add me, here is my link nd that goes for any other ladies. I am always here to try help where I can.

Sending truck loads of baby dust everyone's way xxxxxx

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000943488769

actually I was thinking it may be nice to get a face book group together...I check face book everyday and its easier to navigate around.. just a thought!!!
im in if you ladies do one smile

Mel if u have facebook feel free to add me, here is my link nd that goes for any other ladies. I am always here to try help where I can.

Sending truck loads of baby dust everyone's way xxxxxx

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000943488769

Hey Del,
I tried adding you but it wouldn't let me <span class="emoticon sad">sad</span>
Here's a link to my page so could you add me??
My link

Hi girls, I'm going to create a SECRET group on Facebook where we can chat, so if you want to join let me know. <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>
It will be completely secret, so no one except the members will be able to post or see the posts - so secret that no one in your friends list will even know you've joined!
Add me if you would like to join <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>
My link

Hi girls, I'm going to create a SECRET group on Facebook where we can chat, so if you want to join let me know. <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>
It will be completely secret, so no one except the members will be able to post or see the posts - so secret that no one in your friends list will even know you've joined!
My link

Great idea honi, count me in. I have sent u a request
Good Morning Ladies,

Well I will be joinging you this thread.. stupid AF turned up this morning with a vengence! It is sooo disappointing and dont know what I am doing wrong sad

I have been up since 5am and crying - poor DH almost did not go to work I was so distressed sad I will be calling in sickie just to recover - I feel I need a day watching bad tv with a hot water bottle sad

We have been really trying the last 5 months but not not trying for a year. It makes it sooo much harder when most of my friends have two - three and I feel like my friendships are growing more distant. My brother who is 5 years younger and his GF are expecting in April and was an ''accident'and have all sorts of financial and emotional problems. Yes whilst I am looking forward to being an Aunt I want to be a mother sooo badly it aches.

I am determined that November will be our month - I have just ordered a thermometer and ovulation test strips on Ebay. Have never tracked through temp before.

There seem like such lovely ladies on here and feel like whilst DH is supportive you really truely know what I am going through - as you go through it too smile
[quote name='Spinn84' date='25 October 2011 - 11:51 AM' timestamp='1319507512' post='3082467'] Thought I would put it out there and add myself to the lucky list - the power of positive thinking grin ~*LUCKY LIST*~ rumsmuggler BFP - 30/10 traceyh09 BFP - 30/10 Bec BFP - 5/11 LoveBeingMummy BFP- 7/11 Archers~Mummy BFP - 8/11 mel-O BFP - 14/11 Becs01 BFP - 16/11 jacw99 BFP - 18/11 unique1 BFP-12/11 Jenny004s BFP - 8/11 or 10/11 Leg_89 BFP- 23/11 Spinn84 BFP - 23/11 Manda2011 BFP- 24/11 AndiJ BFP - 29/11 FX to everyone ....

My link

Count me in too <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span> Ill be a bit behind but would love a group to chat to <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>

Sign in to follow this topic