Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC November :) Lock Rss

Count me in too !!!

This will be month number 5 now we've been trying (well since I stopped taking the pill which has always worked for me).

Much sticky baby dust to all of us TTC ... am looking forward to a very sober christmas as hoping to be well and truly pregnant by then (also my birthday is early Dec) so a positive test in November would be the most awesome early present !!!
i will join too... i dont think i will conceive this month either... but if i do that would be a bonus...

Mrs M to be... your getting married on my birthday... its a good day

Baby dust to all smile
Im going to join in here. After our second IUI we got a BFP a few days ago, had bloods done and there's not enough HCG to sustain the pregnancy so Im calling it another chemical pregnancy and I don't think Im ever going to test again before AF is due (the FS told me I could though) So am silently hoping that the bloods were wrong as I still feel very very pregnant. If not then we are going to have a break from IUI an djust try naturally this cycle.

Anyone have any tips for me on the best things to do to fall pregnant without it becomming a science experiement? I really don't want to have to take temps, OPKs etc...its all starting to feel a bit sterile to me and Im losing faith that after three years and far too many heartbreaks that I'll never be a mummy. (Well I already am a mummy but my angels were born sleeping and would have been six this November)

Any advice would be great, Im going to keep up the folate and have a bit of a look at my diet, keep exercising and start planning my trip to Bali (hopefully that'll help me take my mind off things)

Sorry for the ramble....here's hoping that Nov is our month.
Hi ladies im pretty sure i will be joining you over here. AF is due sunday and i dont feel pregnant at all so november will be 5 months of ttc after 2 beautiful babes and 2 m/c's. Good luck girls!!!! xxoo

Scarlett 19/01/06. Hamish 16/07/07. Isla 05/02/13.

Well i guess i will join you aswell, just in case. AF is 2 days late, still getting BFN and just don't feel any different, so not real confident, hopefully i'm wrong smile Best wishes for November everyone!

I am going to join here and this is my 7cycle I hate this the longer you try the more disapointing it is

Hi all,
I think that I will join from October too. I am not sure if it's bad luck to do that before you've O'd ? But, it's currently my 7th cycle trying (Nov will be the 8th), and I am also losing faith and getting more and more disappointed. November is my birthday, so I hope we get a BFP before then.

wkyles1: I'm already taking temperature each and every morning at 7am - and it doesn't tell me anything! smile Except, that my temperature fluctuates. I am religiously entering my data into FF, and also tcoyf, but every morning, my predicted ovulation day shifts later. So, short of OPKs, not sure I will ever know that O occurred until AF arrives smile I am a scientist, and am also starting to feel like a science experiment... more data, more!! smile

RIP Muffin. 25/06/95 - > 09/05/14

Hi Ladies,
I am joining this month too after receiving a BFN last month. We are in our second month of TTC and CD 6, only a week til O day!!!! I am sure my system is playing up and if it is weird again this month I am off to the drs!!!

I am also hoping to have a dry Xmas and testing day will be on DS's 4th Birthday!!! Here's Hoping it's an extra special one!!!!

I look forward to getting to know you all a little better. Lots of baby dust to all.
K
Hi Girls - Hopefully I will be joining you in November. Am currently having a miscarriage (would have been 8 or 9 weeks pregnant). So I'm hoping the bleeding stops soon and I get my cycle back ASAP... Good luck to everyone! xo
Hi Ladies
I am Happy to say I will be joining the ttc forum once again. I have just had my iud out and we are trying for #3. I have 2 beautiful boys and a wonderful dh. we have decided not to use anything to help us ttc at this stage as the last 2 times we found it just made things more stressful so our plan is just to go with the flow. (dont know how long i will be able to do it for though) tongue
I am not feeling very confident that anything will happen anytime soon on top of the fact i have to wait to get af to know what my cycles are doing.
good luck and baby dust to all

I'm in - coming up to 12 months of trying! Damn that shift work of my partner tongue

It would be great to have a bub of our own (not that I'm complaining about being an uber-stepmum, but I'm sure you know what I mean). At least those "confirm" ovulation tests suggest that at least bits of my system are working!!!

A question for those who are old hands at this: what initial things did your GP do if you went to them after 12 months of trying and still a no-show?

Thanks and good luck everyone smile

Hi Girls - Hopefully I will be joining you in November. Am currently having a miscarriage (would have been 8 or 9 weeks pregnant). So I'm hoping the bleeding stops soon and I get my cycle back ASAP... Good luck to everyone! xo

So sorry to hear about your loss amyloulou. I also suffered a miscarriage a couple of weeks ago so I know what you are going through. If you need anything just let me know. I am currently on my first AF since the miscarriage and it's very different but I have been assured that it is just cleaning me out properly before another child can form wink

A question for those who are old hands at this: what initial things did your GP do if you went to them after 12 months of trying and still a no-show?

Thanks and good luck everyone smile

Hi Spritegirl, my gp referred me to the gyne who then drew bloods a couple of times for a month before prescribing me clomid. They will generally first try find the reason for not being able to conceive before giving you something. I fell pregnant on my 3rd cycle with clomid grin

Hi ladies im pretty sure i will be joining you over here. AF is due sunday and i dont feel pregnant at all so november will be 5 months of ttc after 2 beautiful babes and 2 m/c's. Good luck girls!!!! xxoo

Hi ladies after posting the above post i started to feel a little different so i tested this morning and got my BFP so i will not be joining you all after all! Im soooo nervous though after my m/c's but wish me luck!! i have everything crossed for all you lovely ladies for your BFP's!! xxoo

Scarlett 19/01/06. Hamish 16/07/07. Isla 05/02/13.

Sign in to follow this topic