Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC November :) Lock Rss

I am wishing for AF to hurry up and go away!! It's a really painful one this month as well sad
I think DH is keen for AF to go away too - he's keen for the BDing to start again.

I'm determined that this will be my LAST for the year!!!!!!

How's everybody else doing?

Hi Girls,
DH and I are on the 10 day BD challenge! He is in heaven! LOL!!! The big O day is Sunday/Monday and im making sure that we give this month a real go! I'd love a girl so im trying the shettles method! Doesnt bother me either way as DS would love a little brother! But i would like one of each! So...How is everyone?
Hey everyone ...

AF has gone (woo hoo), I guess the Big O is around Tuesday / Wednesday I guess, my days have been a bit between 25 and 28 day cycles, so just need to do lots of BDing I guess smile ...

Going to see newborn nephew on Saturday, he's only one week old, am sure it's going to make me extremely clucky (unless he chucks all over me) ...

Sticky sticky baby dust to everyone ...
When I went to see the FS on the 12/10 he told me that my bloods weren't high enough to sustain this pregnancy (BFP on 10/10) and to go home and wait to miscarry.

Woke up this morning to find after wiping that there was a small amount of brown blood which I guess makes sense seeing as though I've been waiting for over a week for this to happen. So hopefully it will start today and be over very quickly.

I've just started accupuncture and herbs so hopefully with the help of IUI we can have a sticky sticky baby in Nov. We won't go back to see FS until around the end of November which would mean that we wouldn't be testing until Dec so fingers crossed for an early Christmas present. Even better if we don't need to go back to the FS and can fall on our own this cycle. It has happened before! Just need to not think about it (Hahahaha easier said than done!)

At least this has stated close to the weekend so I can stay on the couch all day tomorrow with my pain killers and my heat pack.

Hi girls,
I'll be joining you for TTC November.
AF arrived last night (much to my dissapointment) so it's CD1 for me. It's been a long, hard road for me, with 2 MC's and many months of BFN's. Hopefully this month will be different and it will finally be the month I get my BFP, and this time with a super sticky baby smile
I never even considered that I would still be TTC this late in the year. *sigh*

Mel-o I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you this month!!!

I thought I'd pop in here too- I am in the Oct thread as I should be O'ing around the 26th but unsure what length my cycle will be after the D&C- it was only 21 days after it that I got AF and my cycle before that was 32 days long. Am temping and doing ovulation tests so hopefully will BD on the right days smile

Anyway, I won't be testing til the 6th Nov at the earliest so am joining in here too. Baby dust to everyone!
Well looks like i'm definately here now. No AF yet but neg bloods. Dr is sending me for a ultrasound to see if they can find anything out. Hopefully find out what's going on. Good luck for this month everyone smile
Well looks like i'm definately here now. No AF yet but neg bloods. Dr is sending me for a ultrasound to see if they can find anything out. Hopefully find out what's going on. Good luck for this month everyone smile

Hi All
Some of you have such sad stories, you must be very strong women!

wkles1
I hope it happens quick for you.

jacw99
hope they can give you some info that helps.

Has anyone had an iud out? just wondering how long you are supposed to bleed for?

Good luck to all those who are ovulating soon, fx you catch those eggs.

Sorry about the BFN on the blood tests. It must be so annoying not knowing what's going on!! Hopefully the US will be helpful smile
It's not often we actually WANT to see AF

Well TTC October is getting very lonely so im moving in here. smile

At the moment im over having sex! DP tries to get in when ever he can, its annoying i feel like hes always on me atm. Why can't the process just be like 'hey lets have a baby' then bam you have a healthy pregnancy!

But cause AF arrived a week early this week i thought i would have O'd like 2 days ago but turns out i didnt grin LUCKY!! Because i wasnt home with DP i was with my parents.

Well hopefully this is everyones month. We will probably say it every month and hope and pray but i can feel it in my waters grin

i dont test til the 31/10 so i will have a foot in both camps lol. im hoping though that i wont have to be here too long as 16 months of ttc will come to an end this month - well heres hoping!!

why dont we have a lucky list again this month - October seemed to be such a lucky one!

~*LUCKY LIST*~
BFP
rumsmuggler - 30/11

i dont test til the 31/10 so i will have a foot in both camps lol. im hoping though that i wont have to be here too long as 16 months of ttc will come to an end this month - well heres hoping!!

why dont we have a lucky list again this month - October seemed to be such a lucky one!

~*LUCKY LIST*~
BFP
rumsmuggler - 30/11

Good idea ~ the luckylist proved to be very lucky last month!!

~*LUCKY LIST*~

rumsmuggler BFP - 30/11
mel-O BFP - 14/11

Testing day seems sooooo far away! I'm waiting for AF to go away, so that I can wait to O, and then wait in the TWW... Way too much waiting for an impatient person like me! LOL!

Sign in to follow this topic